Is the internet not here for Gaga as Harley Quinn?

brazil

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• Edit0rz

• tachiwaka

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, brazil said:

Since the new Barbie trailer come out, it seems like the internet took to memes to compare the previous and current Harley Quinn

The comparisons also include "me 2019 vs me 2023", and so on. Is Margot having the last laugh after monsters tried to come for her? :katie:

But that’s not…what’s happening…? Either you’re trolling or you don’t know who Trixie and Katya are. That is a picture of Barbie, not Margot.

1 minute ago, tachiwaka said:

But that’s not…what’s happening…? Either you’re trolling or you don’t know who Trixie and Katya are. That is a picture of Barbie, not Margot.

That's literally Margot in the Barbie film :deadbanana2:

If that’s what you got from that, it must be brain damage or illiteracy. Luckily both are fixable :hug:

Y’all falling for this blatant trolling 

Gaga is very dramatic and very circus-mental like. I think she's perfect for the role. To be honest i dont get the backlash.
I think this could be one of her best roles.:gaycat4:

The barbie movie looks phenomenal. Hope its gets bigger and bigger. I want all things barbie to be popular :giraffe:

OGHs will pull their hair out when Gaga wins awards after awards and who knows which specific one she might also win 

OP serving

EYqd0V1XYAAuqfO.jpg

There is barely any hype for Joker, especially considering it’s a Billion Dollar franchise that got even bigger due to Memes back in 2019. :rip: So it’s kinda shocking Barbie took its spot and became the Meme Queen of 2023. 
but honestly I don’t think either will be as big as the internet is making them out to be. I’m sure Gaga will give a critical acclaim performance tho. Definitely better than Margot. But Margot is fine, she still Hot and rich :coffee2:

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

OP pretending not to get the joke :deadbanana4: at least I hope you were pretending because girl :rip:

jesus the day y’all learn that a few hit tweets aren’t "the internet" and that twitter likes and memes mean nothing irl… :priceless:

28 minutes ago, Intuition said:

Would seem not

it’s a joke.. the fact it has that many likes indicates the hype is (already) there.

also it’s still 18 months away and if either Margot or Gaga are in any awards discussions for these roles, they won’t even be going up against each other as the movies are over a year apart. :rip: find someone else to hide behind, Margot has already said she’s super excited to see Gaga in this role so let’s not put women against women :coffee2:

If you are unable to interpret a very simple joke, just say so!

33 minutes ago, brazil said:

That's literally Margot in the Barbie film :deadbanana2:

Nooo like that picture would have been used regardless of who was playing Barbie.

Because Trixie looks like Barbie and Katya looks like a wet Harley Quinn.

Am I high? Are we all going along with a joke? :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, brazil said:

Since the new Barbie trailer come out, it seems like the internet took to memes to compare the previous and current Harley Quinn

The comparisons also include "me 2019 vs me 2023", and so on. Is Margot having the last laugh after monsters tried to come for her? :katie:

Britney stans already putting on their Margot masks :ahh: They are in shambles. 2018 flasbacks of being "Glenn Close stans" :lmao:

One is a full trailer, the other was just a BTS pic, imagine the hype for Gaga's Harleen that has people talking 1.5 years before the release. :jonny:

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

There is barely any hype for Joker, especially considering it’s a Billion Dollar franchise that got even bigger due to Memes back in 2019. :rip: So it’s kinda shocking Barbie took its spot and became the Meme Queen of 2023. 

Joker 2 is coming October 2024. Barbie is coming this July. :skull:

The way Gaga stans are talking about this enormous hype for Joker 2 i'm expecting the movie to be a big success and easily surpass 1 billion dollars like the first one did. 

20 minutes ago, Taylena said:

The way Gaga stans are talking about this enormous hype for Joker 2 i'm expecting the movie to be a big success and easily surpass 1 billion dollars like the first one did. 

You're a Kpoop stain. Nobody cares about your expectations.

OT: Either it's shade or praise, the most important thing is that it's generating buzz around the movie :duca:

3 hours ago, Smarticle said:

"monsters tried to come for her" but there is a ATRL dupe account suddenly being a margot stan in the Gaga filming threads :skull:

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

B_IijZ8UwAA673t.jpg

:dies: :dies: :dies: