New Star Wars movies to be directed by James Mangold, Dave Filoni and Sharmeen Obaid

Broken

James Mansgold must have kept the top brass happy with how Indiana Jones 5 turned out.

I hope we see Jedi Finn in Obaid-Finoy's film. John Boyega said in the past that he would return to Star Wars if Daisy Ridley did as well.

29 minutes ago, Jotham said:

I hope we see Jedi Finn in Obaid-Finoy's film. John Boyega said in the past that he would return to Star Wars if Daisy Ridley did as well.

After all the comments he made, I kind of doubt he’d be hired back. 

I am excited about Filoni and Mangold’s films though. Obaid-Finiy’s film could be good if done right. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

I’m crying Kathleen Kennedy got worried and said y’all not getting me out next.

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

I’m crying Kathleen Kennedy got worried and said y’all not getting me out next.

:dies:

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2023 at 1:31 PM, loveisdead9582 said:

After all the comments he made, I kind of doubt he’d be hired back. 

what comments did he make?

and omg more movies? enough :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

what comments did he make?

and omg more movies? enough :deadbanana4:

First off, any long time fans are absolutely happy about more movies. If you aren’t, you’re in the wrong thread. 

second, although I will absolutely admit that he was done dirty, John Boyega basically pitched a ***** fit that his character didn’t have a larger role in the movies. To be fair, some toy leaks implied that his character was the son of Lando Calrissian and others that he was supposed to be a Jedi. He got relegated to the side plot in the second movie and in the third movie… pretty sure that him screaming “Rey!” Made up most of his screen time. They didn’t even keep his ties to Lando which meant that everything that made his character important was wiped out. Ultimately the sequel trilogy was a mess and the best thing they could do would be to retcon the entire thing but I don’t see them doing that. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.