• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imabadkid

• Tropez

• cockatoo

• LikeATattoo

do they allow prisoners to have access to social media?

Oh please. What a tragic joke. You realise you are literally siding with heteros calling a man gay because he is a woman-beating rapist  and sex trafficker who built his fame on hatred for women? Love how when a man is homophobic everyone just pretends he is gay cause there's no way that straight men could ever be homophobic so let's just blame gay men for homophobia and now we have a new trend of calling every misogynistic man gay :mazen:

25 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

I also think we need to remember that this man is a grifter. He knows what he's saying is far fetched but he says it for clicks and engagement. The stoic expression and monotonous voice are all part of his act. I remember once seeing a video of him going off on a homophobic rant and then he cracked and giggled a bit as if the mask dropped ever so slightly. The man definitely doesn't believe half of what comes out of his mouth, he's just trying to make money (and succeeding).

!!!

This man is a fraud.  It’s bad enough that people follow him, but it’s even worse that people think he actually means what he says. He’s just an opportunist salesman who, like Tr*mp, will say anything for money and attention (aka a loser).  

2 hours ago, LikeATattoo said:

…ARE some of these guys actually physically/sexually attracted to women?

Yes :rip: Straight men have both lusted after women and treated them like property, like animals, and as objects of scorn throughout history. 

This is why the “cis white gay men are the real misogynists, we need to discuss that!!!” discourse (which usually just veers into thinly-veiled homophobia) is so dumb. Sure, gay men can and do have sexist attitudes, but they are not the ones assaulting and trafficking women like Andrew Tate. They are not the ones fetishizing “the good old days” when they could talk about and treat women like baby-making maids and nothing more. 

Is that y'all interpretation of this tweet??

Vvv.thumb.png.0d5869cfe6f7e0a2337784aaef

I knew smth was off when I saw him and Adin Ross together… I can spot a dl and it was giving 

53 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

Yeah I kinda hate it too. People do the same for homophobic men too. Some men are just disgusting and just hate people unfortunately.

Having said that yeah a lot of misogynistic men may be sexually attracted to women, but they fundamentally dislike them as people. This is why it's so normal for straight men to complain about their wives and girlfriends all the time and seemingly not actually like anything about them.

Yeah it's tiring to see people saying men who are sh*tty towards women (and LGBTQ+ people) as closeted, knowing that most queer people today still have hard time to live their life in homophobic environment and they have no other choice to keep everything about themselves hidden to society

Gays can be misogynistic sure, but straight men like Andrew Tate hate women SO MUCH that normal people can't even understand what the f*ck is he talking about. It's like an advance misogyny :skull:

2 hours ago, blown away said:

Just give this man the electric chair. The world would be better off without people like him.

This is sending me 

But points were made

3 hours ago, LikeATattoo said:

I get genuinely annoyed by the Twitter trend of designating any and all misogynistic men as secretly homosexual. Why are because it paints gay men characterised as innate, default misogynists? Like I get that in the grand scheme of things these accusations are just being levelled at douchey straight men to antagonise/belittle them, but it’s still pretty hurtful

This. Like, ik that most people that joke about it are lgbt themselves (at least under that tweet), but the butt of the joke is still him being gay. It's all-around kinda terrible.

5 hours ago, LikeATattoo said:

I get genuinely annoyed by the Twitter trend of designating any and all misogynistic men as secretly homosexual. Why are because it paints gay men characterised as innate, default misogynists? Like I get that in the grand scheme of things these accusations are just being levelled at douchey straight men to antagonise/belittle them, but it’s still pretty hurtful

Yeah i agree, people need to stop doing that. Misogynistic men are NOT all secretly gay, most of them are just complete and utter pieces of ****.

Can we stop insinuating that degenerate men like that are gay. It doesn’t help our case at all.

2 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Yeah it's tiring to see people saying men who are sh*tty towards women (and LGBTQ+ people) as closeted, knowing that most queer people today still have hard time to live their life in homophobic environment and they have no other choice to keep everything about themselves hidden to society

Gays can be misogynistic sure, but straight men like Andrew Tate hate women SO MUCH that normal people can't even understand what the f*ck is he talking about. It's like an advance misogyny :skull:

It's gross cos it's just blaming gay people for their own persecution. Pitting marginalised groups against each other while straight men get off without much blame at all :gaycat6:

And yeah gay men can be misogynistic but a few comments on the internet is not the same as murdering women like so many straight men do...

4 hours ago, M.R. said:

It’s decent. There are multiple videos.

OT: This loser should be banned from social media and put in jail forever.

Videos???? Like you can see it all?? :sistrens: I’m curious :sistrens:

5 hours ago, LikeATattoo said:

Exactly. I hate when people weaponize homosexuality to get back at straight men without understanding it’s hella homophobic and shows how you view gay men as a whole 

All I can think of when I see him now is the tweet that said he looks like if Pitbull was raised in Chernobyl :rip: 

6 hours ago, LikeATattoo said:

I get genuinely annoyed by the Twitter trend of designating any and all misogynistic men as secretly homosexual. Why are gay men characterised as innate, default misogynists? Like, I get that in the grand scheme of things these accusations are just being levelled at douchey straight men to antagonise/belittle them, but it’s still pretty hurtful to see queerness weaponised as a degrading and emasculating insult

I would love to make love to your intelligence. This was well said and I feel the same way too tbh 

4 hours ago, IBeMe said:

I would love to make love to your intelligence. This was well said and I feel the same way too tbh 

pleading-face_1f97a.gif

Inb4 he becomes homosexual just like he "became" muslim. Please no :biblio:

omG that comments section is a mess :deadbanana2:

14 hours ago, M.R. said:

It’s decent. There are multiple videos.

OT: This loser should be banned from social media and put in jail forever.

It’s a pencil dick. 

12 hours ago, imabadkid said:

I knew smth was off when I saw him and Adin Ross together… I can spot a dl and it was giving 

Yea, gay men are all misogynistic and hate women. Guys like Tate, Ross and the ilk are definitely gay because they are sexist. 

2 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Yea, gay men are all misogynistic and hate women. Guys like Tate, Ross and the ilk are definitely gay because they are sexist. 

ew go away

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.