• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imabadkid

• Tropez

• cockatoo

• LikeATattoo

straights can keep him. he's ugly

I get genuinely annoyed by the Twitter trend of designating any and all misogynistic men as secretly homosexual. Why are gay men characterised as innate, default woman-haters? I mean I get that in the grand scheme of things this is done solely to anger and belittle the misogynists, but it’s still pretty hurtful to see queerness weaponised as an insult designed to degrade and emasculate...it just goes to show that times haven't changed as much as many would like to think

Edited by LikeATattoo

Just now, LikeATattoo said:

I get genuinely annoyed by the Twitter trend of designating any and all misogynistic men as secretly homosexual (because it paints gay men as default misogynists obviously), but then I see BS like this and I’m like…ARE some of these guys actually physically attracted to women?

Yeah, I feel the same. This **** got boring a while ago.

These people are STRAIGHT. Call them what they are, lol. 

Men like this that are SO obsessed with masculinity must be attracted to it in some way :rip: 

10 hours ago, elevate said:

Yeah, I feel the same. This **** got boring a while ago.

These people are STRAIGHT. Call them what they are, lol. 

Like, it’s depressingly normal for sexual attraction and dehumanisation/general evil to be simultaneously felt by men towards women. That’s been the (heterosexual) male attitude towards females since the dawn of our existence, depressingly.

But between the trend of calling men who say misogynistic things closeted, and the trend of using “sassy” (very homophobia-coded) to insult men for the pettiest things, and even the “Would you give bi men a chance?” dialogue that seems to crop up every other month (also very homophobia-coded)…Twitter honestly is starting to suck even without Elon’s BS.

Edited by LikeATattoo

Just give this man the electric chair. The world would be better off without people like him.

If he hates girls so much it wouldn’t be shocking if he actually did rape one smh.

3 minutes ago, blown away said:

Just give this man the electric chair. The world would be better off without people like him.

The world would be better off without people on it in general. 

How are J K R*wling threads not allowed in here but Andrew **** threads are?

Make it make sense

Vvv.thumb.png.0d5869cfe6f7e0a2337784aaef

8 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i just know its tiny like a pickle 

It’s decent. There are multiple videos.

OT: This loser should be banned from social media and put in jail forever.

20 minutes ago, igninton said:

How are J K R*wling threads not allowed in here but Andrew **** threads are?

Make it make sense

Because nobody on here will come out in support of Tate because he is a fascist. 

Sadly, people on here defend JKR despite her being a fascist because they love the Magical Jock Becomes Cop books she wrote. 

24 minutes ago, Pop said:

Because nobody on here will come out in support of Tate because he is a fascist. 

Sadly, people on here defend JKR despite her being a fascist because they love the Magical Jock Becomes Cop books she wrote. 

the what

25 minutes ago, Pop said:

Magical Jock Becomes Cop 

:bibliahh: the accuracy of this statement.

On topic: this guy reeks of unchecked mental problems. It's kind of disturbing how many influential people (particularly on social media) are batshit crazy 

1 hour ago, LikeATattoo said:

I get genuinely annoyed by the Twitter trend of designating any and all misogynistic men as secretly homosexual (because it paints gay men as default misogynists obviously), but then I see BS like this and I’m like…ARE some of these guys actually physically/sexually attracted to women?

Yeah I kinda hate it too. People do the same for homophobic men too. Some men are just disgusting and just hate people unfortunately.

Having said that yeah a lot of misogynistic men may be sexually attracted to women, but they fundamentally dislike them as people. This is why it's so normal for straight men to complain about their wives and girlfriends all the time and seemingly not actually like anything about them.

I also think we need to remember that this man is a grifter. He knows what he's saying is far fetched but he says it for clicks and engagement. The stoic expression and monotonous voice are all part of his act. I remember once seeing a video of him going off on a homophobic rant and then he cracked and giggled a bit as if the mask dropped ever so slightly. The man definitely doesn't believe half of what comes out of his mouth, he's just trying to make money (and succeeding).

1 hour ago, truthteller said:

is this the new free verse poem?

Oh, interesting! :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.