Former WI Governor has a meltdown against young voters over humiliating election loss

Bears01

:rip: This is exactly why they're trying to ban books and make it harder for people to vote. It's so pathetic. :coffee2:

It’s not indoctrination, it’s a referendum on r*publicans’ harmful and hateful practices.  But they are at incapable of the self reflection necessary to understand that they are the problem

Honestly the most surprising thing here is that there were 43,000 people in Dane county that voted for Kelly.  

Maybe if you want young people to vote for you, you should do something they like? :rip: 

15 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Honestly the most surprising thing here is that there were 43,000 people in Dane county that voted for Kelly.  

With margins like this, I have to agree :rip:

27 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

With margins like this, I have to agree :rip:

Dane County has not gone red since Eisenhower.  It’s probably the most liberal place I have been in this country.  

It’s funny but also very scary how literally anything besides falling 100% in line with the Republican Party line is just automatically considered the result of “liberal brainwashing”

edit: I see he got ratio’d to hell and back, so that’s slightly reassuring 

Edited by Dephira

Liberal indoctrination. Does he mean education? Republicans love the poorly educated.

Snowflake :sistrens:

34 minutes ago, Dephira said:

It’s funny but also very scary how literally anything besides falling 100% in line with the Republican Party line is just automatically considered the result of “liberal brainwashing”

edit: I see he got ratio’d to hell and back, so that’s slightly reassuring 

What I found reassuring was the fact that a judge who has the power to be the deciding vote to undo his entire legacy, won by 11 points in Arguably the most prominent battleground state in the nation. People are FINALLY waking up 

joke's on them. there is quite literally zero way for these people to ever capture the gen z vote. none. nada. zilch. and they know this and it terrifies them. gen z kids are way too smart and tech savvy to be outdone by a bunch of old people.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.