Hot youtuber shot while making prank video

GentleDance

2685.jpg?width=465&quality=45&dpr=2&s=no

YouTube prankster shot and wounded by target of practical joke

A popular US YouTube creator who prides himself on making videos in which he displays odd behavior to put people off intends to keep at it, even after one of his targets allegedly shot him nearly to death.

The man, identified as 31-year-old Alan Colie, pulled a gun out and shot Cook in the stomach, investigators allege. Cook, 21, survived the wound and had to undergo surgery after first responders brought him to a hospital in critical condition.

“I was playing a … simple … joke, and this guy didn’t take it very well,” Cook told WUSA from his hospital bed.

Cook said the man who shot him “didn’t say anything” before firing on him, which authorities said also caused a panic among mall-goers.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/apr/05/youtube-prankster-tanner-cook-classified-goons

Is the Hot in the hospital room with us? :giraffe:

"Hot"

JZAk1u5.gif

I would hope the other guy didn't get too much time

The way he’s getting no sympathy lol. I have two regrets about the whole thing, one is that the door dash guy who was just trying to work is in jail, and the other is that..well…

Just now, getBusy said:

Hot? Does he have a fever?

:bibliahh:

I hope the bullet isn't too grazed

im jk but it's hard to sympathise with him

Edited by ks_dollar

It’s terrible that this happened and obviously gun violence is never okay, but let me play the devil’s advocate in this situation.

I come across SO many YouTube and Facebook shorts (their equivalent to TikTok) of these “pranksters” acting completely over-the-top ridiculous, rude, borderline harassing hardworking unsuspecting people, many of whom have no idea they’re being filmed, and I always find them so disrespectful. I’m a New Yorker and a gay man so I would not hesitate to humble somebody the way some of these YouTubers act when they try to prank someone in public. 

So in short, while this shouldn’t have happened and gun violence is never the answer… don’t prank people and act surprised when they retaliate. Prank videos are a pandemic. 

Deserved! Pranksters are annoying and low life. 

12 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Hot? Does he have a fever?

Most likely :foxaylove2:

According to the article the type of pranks this guy does are pretty terrible. So…

I guess that gun actually killed the HOT because I don't see it in this picture.

It’s very unprofessional for the food worker to shoot the customer. I hope he’s fired & fine. 

"prank" videos are so dumb anyway

next!

19 minutes ago, Beyonceist said:

I guess that gun actually killed the HOT because I don't see it in this picture.

:rip:

He looks 12 

spacer.png

Edited by Danny789

47 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

why are people debating his hotness when he got shot :biblio:

bcoz it is in the thread title and obv fake news:biblionny:

I clicked because he was supposed to be hot, and... :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.