Would you be here for filters in reality and an implanted chip in your brain ?

MoonGoodandHappy

If one day technology allow us to have filters in real life (like when we will all have chip in our brain so we can change our face online but other people with a chip in their brain will see your face with the filter in real life), would you be here for it ?

A chip in our brain could allow us to talk to people in real life without speaking just by the thought. We could see if someone is a good or a bad person just by their notation. (If one day we can live in a world in which every human being is rated by others).

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

Honestly feel like this is gonna hit the public Market place by next year:lakitu:

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

15 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

If one day technology allow us to have filters in real life (like when we will all have chip in our brain so we can change our face online but other people with a chip in their brain will see your face with the filter in real life), would you be here for it ?

A chip on our brain could allow us to talk to people in real life without speaking just by the thought. We could see if someone is a good or a bad person just by their notation. (Hope one day we can live in a world in which every human being is rated by others).

That sounds awful

20 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

Hope one day we can live in a world in which every human being is rated by others.

I hope not.

4 minutes ago, mystery said:

I hope not.

Gurl. It could be sooo amazing for a lot of people. We could see if our crush is a good person or not so could allow many women to avoid violent men by knowing before dating if they are violent or not.

5 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

Gurl. It could be sooo amazing for a lot of people. We could see if our crush is a good person or not so could allow many women to avoid violent men by knowing before dating if they are violent or not.

Abusers can put up a facade and navigate through society very efficiently already. We have seen that many times. This wouldn't change with a rating system.

Maybe watch the Nosedive episode of Black Mirror.

50 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

A chip on our brain could allow us to talk to people in real life without speaking just by the thought. We could see if someone is a good or a bad person just by their notation. (Hope one day we can live in a world in which every human being is rated by others).

U r very mentally ill

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

U r very mentally ill

Is it supposed to be an insult toward me ? Mental Illness is not a funny subject or something to throw at people like that. :biblio: You can say i'm brainless but not "mentally ill".

I keep rereading the OP and I have no idea what you’re asking… :rip:

Oh man, I already feel I'm going to be considered a conservative old man in the future because that sounds like an absolute nightmare to me.

Maybe I'll just leave the world, rise chickens and sheep and live out my cottage core fantasy for my last years. 

1 hour ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

We could see if someone is a good or a bad person just by their notation. (If one day we can live in a world in which every human being is rated by others).

some of y’all really can’t wait to live in a dystopia huh ? :deadbanana4:

and that’s already a thing, it’s called social credit, coming to a place near you in a not so distant future. you’ll hate it once you’re homeless and can’t get a job anymore because you jaywalked or didn’t say hi to someone in the street :priceless:

Yall take delusional to another level :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

We could see if someone is a good or a bad person just by their notation. (If one day we can live in a world in which every human being is rated by others).

isn’t this a black mirror episode :redface:

Sounds cool but I rather not have something in my brain.. 

wa.gif

Crimes/legal issues will be a mess by then tho :skull: I already get nauseous thinking about all of this. It would be a more stressful world than it already is.

51 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

we’re definitely ****** bc of people like you 

what in the Black Mirror 

MoonGoodandHappy

p.s OP, watch Nosedive (the Black Mirror episode)

Edited by Flomik

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.