BREAKING: Al Aqsa under attack by Israel. 300+ injured

Jjang

58 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

:rip: 

2 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

:rip: 

I guess you have nothing to say about the Israeli Offensive Force brutally beating Muslims at their holy site during Ramadan? No?

6 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I guess you have nothing to say about the Israeli Offensive Force brutally beating Muslims at their holy site during Ramadan? No?

Of course. I feel for every innocent person hurt and wish any wrong doings by Israel were held accountable. 

And of course the people who always defending Isreal are nowhere to be found. Shocking!

Praying for Palestine everyday, the amount of injustice that's going on with them is just heartbreaking. And I hate how the western world will always be silent about it, hypocrite nations.

Every. Single. Ramadan. It's so sad how I'm not even shocked by this and was expecting it to happen any day now

That's the "most moral army in the world" and "most progressive country in the middle east" for you 🥰

Not the BBC being like “don’t the Palestinians bear responsibility for the violence being perpetrated against them?” Mohammed GATHERED them :coffee2:

3 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Not the BBC being like “don’t the Palestinians bear responsibility for the violence being perpetrated against them?” Mohammed GATHERED them :coffee2:

And the NERVE to invite two other guests (allegedly "experts") who have 0 clue on what's happening there to talk to him about "Palestinian rockets" :skull: 

He's never being invited back but at least he obliterated them as usual. 

The whole BBC interview was a setup

Perhaps the BBC needs the state sponsored media tag

When he mentions Balfour... just look at the old guys face.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.