Texas bill would replace school guidance counselors w/ untrained Christian chaplains

Vermillion

20 minutes ago, Helios said:

Hillary was quite literally the most qualified candidate in decades. Even Republicans admitted that which is why they were terrified her. NOBODY expected Trump to win. It was honestly a shock. I do agree about the middle of the road thing but I think they were really effective these past 2 years navigating out of the pandemic and passing a LOT of things with a tight majority. :michael: People just look at Biden and say fix it old man but he cant do much without congress.  Either way even if he wins another 4 years I can see Red states getting even MORE crazy and fascist. :deadbanana2:

Hillary was not to me. I knew as soon as she was announced we would not win. I wasn’t shocked at all. People were not paying attention.

1 hour ago, FreeXone said:

Hillary was not to me. I knew as soon as she was announced we would not win. I wasn’t shocked at all. People were not paying attention.

Well it didnt help that a lot of straight male democrats didnt like her just because she was a woman. :dies: 

Is the man in the thumbnail of that article a human being? Why he look like that?

Anyway, yeah, the religion of peak child abuse is the christian one, you'd think we'd keep practitioners away from kids, especially untrained but that's too much like right and republicans are not smart people.

Edited by RunUpDoneUp

5 hours ago, Helios said:

Well it didnt help that a lot of straight male democrats didnt like her just because she was a woman. :dies: 

The Clinton’s had a nasty stain and if you paid attention to how the right treated bill during the 90s it was only going to be amplified with Hillary. The whole Monica scandal was nothing but them doing anything they could back then.
 There’s a reason dems knew to select Barack over Her in 2008 cause John McCain would have chewed her ass up since he too, was a seasoned politician. They thought it would be an easy win with Trump cause he lacked the experience but failed to realize how much he was invigorating the right and even convincing people who never voted a day in their life to vote to vote for him. It was damn near a huge grass roots campaign and he built a cult like following. I know people roll their eyes but they needed someone like a Bernie. Just as radical to combat Trumps constituence and rival his growing base. Wake up those on the left who never voted before. And no not Warren she wouldn’t have been able too.

Idk who the dems will need next time. I’m liking this Marianne woman but she isn’t gonna do nothing but steal blue votes so voting for her this election is trivial unless Biden steps down. But if he did may make the dems look weaker and worst.
 I honestly worry Biden is going to struggle against desantis and god forbid trump does somehow manipulate the bid and get it, it will be a blood bath and this second term from him will seal Americas coffin. 

1 hour ago, Horizon Flame said:

Are we really back to debating Hillary Clinton? :clown:

We'll never be done with debating Hillary Clinton. :coffee2: I mean, I get it, but I won't, as I've avoided most hypotheticals and hindsights recently. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.