Do You Support Animal Testing?

GraceRandolph

Do you?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes, I support animal testing
    • No, I do not support animal testing

Do you support testing products and chemicals on animals for research purposes? 

Yes, I don’t care about random animals and I want my covid vaccine and cosmetics to be safe :sorry:

15 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Yes, I don’t care about random animals 

Clearly 

18 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Clearly 

Yes, that’s what I said.

if there is a cruel-free alternative to testing cosmetics and medicine on animals then it should be pursued. i don't have enough knowledge on this topic to make a competent decision or take a stance though. 

1 minute ago, John Slayne said:

if there is a cruel-free alternative to testing cosmetics and medicine on animals then it should be pursued. i don't have enough knowledge on this topic to make a competent decision or take a stance though. 

I’m willing to suffer to prevent others from suffering, but it seems that take is unpopular with the meat eating crowd. 

29 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I’m willing to suffer to prevent others from suffering, but it seems that take is unpopular with the meat eating crowd. 

beyonce-tussaud-wax-figure-doesnt-look-l

…umm anyways, no I don’t support animal testing

No, I don’t support animal testing and I only buy cruelty free personal care products. Lots of animal testing in labs is redundant, there’s no need to continue testing ingredients which have already been established as safe. Also, there are now new methods such as the use of skin grafts, which allow for testing on human skin that isn't attached to a living creature. 

Edited by Velvet Night

Animal testing doesn't apply to cosmetics alone though. Many medications also go through animal testing phase just to be sure they are safe for humans. Might sound harsh but it's the best decision really. Many drugs didn't maje it to the final production safe due to some serious complications that are detected when tested on animals. We are talking life and death here, rather animals than Y'all fathers, mothers, siblings, friends etc dieing due to fatal medications side effects. 

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

How about you volunteer for drug trial phase since you care so much. They are always looking for humans to test on. That will help reduce testing on animals, don't you think? 

I don't agree with testing cosmetics on them but I've got no problem with drugs testing on animals. I eat meat so it would be a bit hypocritical for me to start crying about dogs being injected with medication :gaycat6:

what’s there to support ? :michael:

and no, not as long as prisons are full of murderers and pedos you could test **** on 

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

I'm a vegetarian but very vegan friendly and I see where you're coming from. I guess if people volunteer to test products that could be a good solution, however, what would you say if nobody wanted to be a lab rat? Do you think products should just not be tested or we should have a lottery where random people get selected to test products? 

I've seen other videos of cats and monkeys too, but the ones who suffer the most are the poor monkeys especially for drug experiments. If there is hell, thess mother ***** and everyone who supports them or turns a blind eye to them has a special place in it, but karma is real, I'm sure their life will end the way they never thought it would end with the double pain they gave to these poor creatures. We really deserve wars and all natural disasters

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.