American youth too drugged-up, mentally ill, and fat to join military, why?

Sesame

So y'all really looked at the rampant hyper-capitalism in America and how

a) It makes unhealthy, greasy junk food the most cheapest and viable option, especially in financially unstable communities

b) It has made their healthcare system a joke to the point where mental-health care, much like other physical healthcare, is simply inaccessible to a huge amount of people

and decided to blame...TikTok, the app where furryMarxist420 is showing the masses how to do cheap armography to a sped up Doja cat bootleg?

:toofunny3:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Happylittlepunk

• Robert

• Horizon Flame

• ScorpiosGroove

Horizon Flame
7 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

"Drug abuse" defined by the Pentagon = marijuana smokers :lmao:

Pot heads are not what you want during war time. 

Horizon Flame
5 hours ago, Young Volcanoes said:

karma for decades of international warmongering, war crimes, racism and homophobia among other things :clap3:

Tell us you don’t have a passport without telling us you don’t have a passport. 

10 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the amount of people who don’t put 2+2 together (not talking about you obvi). like why does no one ask themselves why an app made by a certain country is illegal in said country but promoted and pushed everywhere else :priceless:

The app is not "banned" in China - Douyin was the original app, its features made intentionally to respect content regulations that China maintains irregardless of America and with far more features within China than TikTok has globally as an evolution of Musical.ly (another app created first in China). :toofunny3:

There's no two apps as some conspiracy - one to harm Americans and one to help Chinese. Both apps work from the same interface with the same algorithms. TikTok is basically the "democracy" version of Douyin. Their separate servers exist to accomodate China's content regulations, as *originally* made.

If you don't like the content that goes viral within American tiktok, you're proving the Chinese government's point that there's social benefit to regulating unhealthy content. :toofunny3: Douyin is not just reflective of Chinese content regulation - it reflects Chinese regulations on technology at large meant to protect young people:

America's government has all the capabilities to regulate the online content its citizens consume, but our government doesn't even care that the food we eat is often cancerous, and you think they're going to care enough to regulate the internet? LOL okay. :toofunny3:

OT: Capitalism is reaping what it sewed. Let's all smoke more weed until the US military becomes defunct. :clap3:

Edited by Communion

they make shitty country with shitty systems and are surprised but the results? :ahh:

just copy what the best European countries are doing, it's literally that easy

Americans are addicted to everything that is bad for them, it's true.  It's a free country so wreck your life I guess :gaycat6:

16 hours ago, Dancehall Queen said:

Honestly, slay 

!!! 

They won’t be pawns of the state :clap3:

2 hours ago, Speaker Phone said:

If you think the US's employment laws/culture and food standards are bad... they're practically Norway in comparison to China.

Even if this was true, it's irrelevant unless Chinese law is now applicable in the USA. The US' current drug/mental health/obesity endemic is entirely of its own making and demonising the CCP or banning Tiktok are not going to change anything. 

10 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

Pot heads are not what you want during war time. 

What?? Pot isn't an addictive drug. You can easily stop doing pot to be in the military if you want to. The problem is that it stays in your system for a long time, so many would fail drug tests. 

19 hours ago, Robert said:

Not people blaming Tiktok of all things as if American social media companies and Cambridge Analytica weren't harvesting your data for years :rip: There's only one government y'all should blame and it's not the CCP. Horrible work culture/laws, low food safety standards, expensive health care and forced reliancece on cars are the main culprits. 

They need a bad guy like TikTok, so they can get on their keyboard and make TikTok, the bad guy

-chun-li

On 4/3/2023 at 5:04 PM, ScorpiosGroove said:

the amount of people who don’t put 2+2 together (not talking about you obvi). like why does no one ask themselves why an app made by a certain country is illegal in said country but promoted and pushed everywhere else :priceless:

the perfect plan to make us western youth even more braindead than most already are (on top of stealing their personal information) 

isn't meta doing exactly the same with their platforms? but I agree with everything y'all said :redface:

"the most prevalent disqualification rates are overweight (11 percent), drug and alcohol abuse (8 percent), and medical/physical health (7 percent"

what about the other 41%? 

Our communities are so car centric that there is nothing to do but do drugs or get depressed.  And no one walks around like people do in cities because there is no place to go.  It’s really depressing. 

we truly live in the vast capital of hedonism and instant gratification, celebrating depressed and unproductive lifestyles, many of us overloaded with negativity and stress upon childhood. i can think of how my family was already tense with the thought of me and all 4 of my older siblings going to college by the time i was 4 and my oldest sister was 14, and then once i moved away for college i had already been depressed and anxious with a volatile self-worth for years. it feels entrained in our nationwide culture. some of us have families who revere academia as the only option to save oneself from a life of tragedy, completely forgoing the fact that many of us college graduates feel just or even more lost than before :nuts: i need to write more songs and prose about this tbh

47 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

isn't meta doing exactly the same with their platforms? but I agree with everything y'all said :redface:

pretty much FB/Meta is just as evil, but the fact every single app ran to copy tiktok’s perfected algorithm is suspicious 

Vibing Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

the clown came back to bite Capitalism in the ass I fear :gaycat2:

Hopefully this is only the beginning :bunny2:

On 4/4/2023 at 3:26 AM, Timber said:

they make shitty country with shitty systems and are surprised but the results? :ahh:

just copy what the best European countries are doing, it's literally that easy

It isn't, and it's not like Europe as a whole is doing that much better either. Capitalism is just unsustainable at its core and something like this was bound to happen sooner or later. The longer it goes on, the worse it gets for the people in the countries of the global south and the overall state of our planet. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.