Coco Jones Drags Normani, Stans Camila

Camilitau.u

it’s giving jealousy. especially because her career was at rock bottom. Her 45 seconds already bout to be up and Her being a chlamydia stan is just nasty work…especially after what she went through with Disney chile. If someone called her a cute slave and dumbed down her situation with Disney into "ups and downs" convo and told her to cry then a river... she'd be mad 

Edited by Camilitau.u

Neither Normani and Coco have a career. 

I thought nicknames (Chlamydia on the OP) we’re against the rules?

I have no idea who this person is, but she’s right about normani. She’s lazy and expects to be Beyoncé-level of fame without doing the work. 

one thing I’ve always respected about Beyoncé is her work ethic. Normani is just lazy and expects things to be handed to her. To be honest, she’s not particularly a good pop star. Her voice is not unique, she’s more of a back up dancer that just blends in the background with everybody else.

don’t know what’s worse, this audio clip or Coco having a minor hit that has Normani stans shaking so bad they had to dig to the deepest crevices of the internet to pull out some obscure video from years ago. :rip:

31 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

don’t know what’s worse, this audio clip or Coco having a minor hit that has Normani stans shaking so bad they had to dig to the deepest crevices of the internet to pull out some obscure video from years ago. :rip:

Yes because they’re bothered by a local urban radio hit. Normani is a popstar not just an r&b singer, so why would her charting top 90 be a threat to the nation :bibliahh:

Coco is a VOCALIST so no shade I get why she was gravitating to camila as much as I hate her when you listen to their songs her voice is the stand out. She carried the songs. I’m sure her opinion changed after she found out she was a racist like mine did. OP is reaching and has been getting normani dragged on here like every day dhdjdhdhdbd

It’s time to give up on Normani. Y’all are delousional af if y’all think she’s gonna pop out and be a huge star any day now.

14 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

It’s time to give up on Normani. Y’all are delousional af if y’all think she’s gonna pop out and be a huge star any day now.

So we’re delusional for waiting for an extremely artist who has been dealt a crappy hand behind the scenes unlike your white faves. Yeah right y’all are delusional for being entitled to someone’s life or circumstances you don’t know crap about why she is not able to release music at the moment. 
Get somebody else to push that dumbarse narrative 

Edited by Camilitau.u

4 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

So we’re delusional for waiting for an extremely artist who has been dealt a crappy hand behind the scenes unlike your white faves. Yeah right y’all are delusional for being entitled to someone’s life or circumstances you don’t know crap about why she is not able to release music at the moment. 
Get somebody else to push that dumbarse narrative 

You need to get a grip. Summer walker for example has put out 2 albums and 3 mixtapes in the time it’s taken normani to put out less than 10 singles. Dua lipa has put out an album a reissue went on a world tour done a bunch of collabs in the same amount of time too. Like stop waiting for that girl to put out her debut album and move on :lmao:if it sticks when it finally comes out 10 years from now then yay but unclench and let her go be a socialite for now

Dr. Alexander
20 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

So we’re delusional for waiting for an extremely artist who has been dealt a crappy hand behind the scenes unlike your white faves.

This blatant lie is outright hilarious.

Who has been dealt a crappy hand behind the scenes? A collaboration with a pop staple, Sam Smith? The opening act for the Sweetener World Tour? A Dave Meyers directed music video? Max Martin writing sessions? A collaboration with Cardi B? Megan thee Stallion? Ariana Grande? Festival performances? Featured on soundtracks for major motion pictures? VMA performances, Music video appearances and co-signs with TDE, Rihanna, and a long list of A-list artists and creatives.

She has been given the absolute world for someone who doesn’t have an album out. Many artists bigger than her with albums out can’t even get the special treatment she has had. Black artists are fairly untreated in the business, but she has had more privilege than any up and coming white artist.

Edited by Dr. Alexander

I’m sorry but anyone still calling Normani a victim of mismanagement or whatever when she has been receiving so much support especially from the biggest black artists and celebrities and given a platform and opportunities more than all the newer black women of the last 5-10 years combined and let’s not forget the two major hits she got to be featured on and yet she threw everything to waste.

I don’t want to name names and compare her to anyone else, but so many woc women came out in the last decade with minimum support and still managed to build a strong foundation and make the most of it to manage to grow and thrive which is amazing to witness, not saying that this is enough since they deserve way more support and exposure to reach higher levels of opportunities and success…

3 hours ago, Josh said:

Neither Normani and Coco have a career. 

Coco is literally a actor

• ATRL Moderator

Did we watch the same video? She literally said “Normani always delivers” :rip:

The offensive nickname in the OP shall be rewarded with a WP tbh.

Then again, everyone has their opinion, let it be “good” or “bad”. Camila leading 5H was crystal clear from the start, so regardless of all the mess that happened after it is what 95% of the GP thinks (hence the solo chart results WW) so I’m not surprised at the feedback by Coco.

+ now Mani and Mila are on good terms, so these threads are tired …

3 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

Yes because they’re bothered by a local urban radio hit. Normani is a popstar not just an r&b singer, so why would her charting top 90 be a threat to the nation :bibliahh:

That's EXACTLY what Wild Side was :biblio:

8 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Did we watch the same video? She literally said “Normani always delivers” :rip:

Yea seems that she praised both 

2 hours ago, Dr. Alexander said:

Who has been dealt a crappy hand behind the scenes? A collaboration with a pop staple, Sam Smith? The opening act for the Sweetener World Tour? A Dave Meyers directed music video? Max Martin writing sessions? A collaboration with Cardi B? Megan thee Stallion? Ariana Grande? Festival performances? Featured on soundtracks for major motion pictures? VMA performances, Music video appearances and co-signs with TDE, Rihanna, and a long list of A-list artists and creatives.

Thank you. So many new artists would KILL to have opportunities like that. The idea that Normani's label has been sabotaging her is just an obvious lie.

she didn't "drag" Normani...she praised Normani, and yes she was right about Camila, and we all know that....Camila was always the star of the group although my fave was always Lauren 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.