At what age did you get your first gray hair?

Distantconstellation

I noticed my first one at 24/25, years later I probably have about 30 in my whole head but they do bother me personally cause they stand out so much. 

I'm 100% sure it's Genetics for me. My sister had a patch of gray hair by 9 years old and my mom had half her hair going gray by 30.

I haven't found a single one yet because my hair is naturally pretty light-colored but I've heard once you notice a few there's probably already a hundred :thing:

When I was like 13 I had a grey pubic hair. Does that count :thing:

I had one at 10 for some random reason. Then the next one I found was at 23 this year so this is only the beginning since both of my parents had plenty of grey hair in their early 30s

34, in my beard 

I remember someone (I think it was my mom, cant really remember) pointed when I was like in Elementary (around 11 or 12). Thankfully, it didn't spread... Yet :redface:

I haven't. 

Not yet 

23. Years later and I still only have like 3. Beard isn't gray at all either. I don't get it. I literally freaked out over it at the time for nothing. :rip:

6uq039.gif

23/24

Gonna probably spend the next decade trying to hide the greys, kinda wanna skip that part and head to my silver daddy era :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.