• SchmoodRing

• Nashe

• YoungDreamer

• SomeGirl

LOVE THIS!!!! 
Dont think Twice is the best 

I can't stop listening to Don't Think Twice and Waiting for You :gaycat5:

The negative reactions :deadbanana4:

I dont get what yall are saying. I hear a pretty good, serviceable pop album with great vocals. Whats wrong with releasing that? This is why pop is dying. Every album doesnt have to be this magnum opus. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

actually I see more & more positive reactions and ppl getting around to it on 2nd listen. Pure pop fans should definitely enjoy this record

The album is def a grower. I already enjoyed during my first listen but the production kinda annoyed me; now that i got used to it i'm liking it even more.

I think i enjoy every track sans Look At Me Now. It's sooo cheesy (throw your stones, shoot me with your best shot, i'm stronger now... is SO overdone at this point :deadbanana4:) and it's basically the same song as Girl in the Mirror except that GITM does the cheesy-self-love anthem job so much better since it's a bop.

I'm also confused by the runtime of the bonus tracks. On wiki it's listed as 3:42 and 2:49 respectively but actually both songs have around 2:30-ish. Idk if it was a mistake on wiki since anyone is able to edit there or if the leaked ones are demos? If someone got the deluxe CD please check this out. I would do it myself but it'll take like 15 days for my copy to arrive since i don't live in Europe/US  :emofish:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dont Think Twice through to You and I are great. THe rest can be shelved

Don't Think Twice not being the lead or even 2nd single was a CRIME!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Peroxide said:

I… Girl this is a fight you are not going to win :rip:

Just be happy the album actually came out…

Leave the charts out, Rita is way more talented and more real than Taylor. Taylor is lucky all the white tik tok girls with no personality found someone to rely on 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Petros said:

Leave the charts out, Rita is way more talented and more real than Taylor. Taylor is lucky all the white tik tok girls with no personality found someone to rely on 

Whatever makes you sleep at night Petros :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, Sky Engineer said:

Dont Think Twice through to You and I are great. THe rest can be shelved

*That Girl

4 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

I'm also confused by the runtime of the bonus tracks. On wiki it's listed as 3:42 and 2:49 respectively but actually both songs have around 2:30-ish. Idk if it was a mistake on wiki since anyone is able to edit there or if the leaked ones are demos? If someone got the deluxe CD please check this out. I would do it myself but it'll take like 15 days for my copy to arrive since i don't live in Europe/US  :emofish:

Love Die Repeat    02:32
Rest of My Life    02:34
multiland.cz

• Thanks 1

You Only Love Me, Praising You and I Don't Wanna Be Your Friend the holy trinity

the bonus tracks are better than most of the album!! I can't understand...

The bonus/deluxe tracks are a nice addition. I do wish everything had been released together though. Do we have any idea when it’s dropping? 

Hmmm I loved her debut and 2nd album.... Not feeling the same about this... These songs are just so faceless and unmemorable... Also her vocals don't sound as good on some songs #whathappened

edit: and not the album going even more downhill towards the end :sad: .... there is not a single banger on here, meanwhile her first 2 albums were full of them

Edited by Vilko

14 hours ago, prézli said:

Why isn't this the cover, like seriously.

9spMHOLB_o.png

That's not even a good photo for itself, be serious, more like a bts still 

Don't Think Twice is the standout 

4 minutes ago, campelo said:

That's not even a good photo for itself, be serious, more like a bts still 

It looks something that would become iconic and she needs that status. :sorry: 

1 hour ago, hotfire2012 said:

the bonus tracks are better than most of the album!! I can't understand...

Britney'd.

You Only Love Me was truly the best lead for this project

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.