Rita Ora - 'You & I'

kyliefever2002

Yeah this is awful. Where are those users who lashed me in the DTT thread for saying she’s a part-time singer. :laugh:

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• Nashe

• YoungDreamer

• SomeGirl

Yeah this is pretty bad but does no-one like the title track? I feel like that song hits the mark pretty well. The background synths in the chorus remind me of stranger things music (can hear them best 1:06-1:12) :jamming:

This falls under that extremely easy pop, to me it's nothing rememberable but I also didn't dislike a single song. The title track definitely stuck out the most for me on first listen

• Thanks 1

The Man Who

Does anybody else love Girl in the Mirror? :jamming:

1 hour ago, harry_bev said:

Yeah this is pretty bad but does no-one like the title track? I feel like that song hits the mark pretty well. The background synths in the chorus remind me of stranger things music (can hear them best 1:06-1:12) :jamming:

I like the title track !

The Man Who
1 hour ago, The Man Who said:

50 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

(the only song that I truly disliked was Girl in the Mirror)

spacer.png

• Haha 4

what was she thinking releasing this. :ahh:

1 hour ago, The Man Who said:

No.

• Thumbs Down 1

The Man Who

I’m in love with the girl in the mirror, the mirror 

I glow, oh oh, oh oh oh 

spacer.png

Nowhere near as terrible as most of you are saying it is :rip:

It's just a little vanilla...? But this is Rita Ora we're talking about... I didn't really expect something brimming with personality. It's just a safe pop album. You & I, Unfeel It and Don't Think Twice are all rather good.

• Like 2

The reactions in here are kinda dramatic :deadbanana:  if you enjoyed the singles then I don’t really understand what’s to dislike about the rest of the album? it’s a pretty cohesive album overall. 

• Like 2

The reactions here.... :ghostface:I'm kinda scared of listening to this.

16 minutes ago, Electric Youth said:

The reactions here.... :ghostface:I'm kinda scared of listening to this.

It's basic bobbery don't listen to the negativ nancys in this thread 

1 hour ago, Peroxide said:

Nowhere near as terrible as most of you are saying it is :rip:

It's just a little vanilla...? But this is Rita Ora we're talking about... I didn't really expect something brimming with personality. It's just a safe pop album. You & I, Unfeel It and Don't Think Twice are all rather good.

I love how Someone with a Taylor swift avi is talking about personality. She’s either crying for past relationships from the last 2 decades or writing about fake scenarios. Next 

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

what was she thinking releasing this. :ahh:

Me when katy dropped smile 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Look At Me Now is a career highlight, wow!!

The album is even better on 2nd listen. Rita delivered a stellar harmless pop record! 

9 minutes ago, Petros said:

I love how Someone with a Taylor swift avi is talking about personality. She’s either crying for past relationships from the last 2 decades or writing about fake scenarios. Next 

I… Girl this is a fight you are not going to win :rip:

Just be happy the album actually came out…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Peroxide said:

rita will never be recognized as a singer because she approaches all material the same. you could switch the vocals between the ballads and the up tempos and not notice any difference. so it was obvious that this would be a bland pop album.

• Thumbs Down 1

The vocal production on this whole thing is tragic and unlistenable... she has a gorgeous voice but it's getting botched for no reason. Also the productions are very messy sometimes and the songs are just not really good ever... was it really that hard to record 10 random Julia Michaels bops and serve a cute Poster Girl eqsue album girl? :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.