• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Aethereal

• Bears01

• ClashAndBurn

And those clowns are running their ass off to ban tiktok rather than ban the things that actually killing kids at school.:rip:

Absolutely horrendous, i hope those angels are resting in a better place at least. Not surprising at all to see how the My GuNZ!!! People are already spinning this. 

very odd that this was a female shooter though. Sounds like this might’ve been personal? I haven’t gone through the whole thread so I’m not sure if it was mentioned in here already but i saw that apparently the shooters pronouns were He/Him on linked in.. Was this true? From a psychological standpoint it’ll be interesting to see what the consensus on motives were. 

21 minutes ago, TheCheshireCat said:

Oooof... if it's true that the shooter was a trans I'm really not looking forward to the political circus that's going to be made of this.

I immediately got sad, this is gonna make trans people even more of an negative stigma…

These shootings need to stop, gun control laws need to happen!!!

1 hour ago, usedtothis said:

I feel this could be a major turning point in politics especially in campaign trails (if those reports are true) :rip:

RIP

Huh? How? This happens every week

7 minutes ago, Yog said:

I immediately got sad, this is gonna make trans people even more of an negative stigma…

These shootings need to stop, gun control laws need to happen!!!

Elon Musk just positively engaged with a tweet saying how the last 5 big shootings were by trans people… sigh…

At this point you can only conclude that US leaders and politicians on all sides are happy and content to just see this happen all the time and do NOTHING about it. Children's blood is on their hands.

1 minute ago, nadiamendell said:

:ace:

The fact that 4 shooters identifying as trans isn’t even a high proportion of mass shooters in the US. RIP to the victims. 

14 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The fact that 4 shooters identifying as trans isn’t even a high proportion of mass shooters in the US. RIP to the victims. 

FsQwkOmWwAAl5Fs?format=jpg&name=large

It is devastating that the recent ban to protect children isn't related to guns at all

Just now, Aristotle said:

FsQwkOmWwAAl5Fs?format=jpg&name=large

It just seems like the gun manufacturers and right wing politicians have convinced enough people that mass shootings are an acceptable price to pay for gun rights. 

24 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

it's even worse - there's no evidence 3 of those 4 mentioned are trans. :deadbanana4:

The Colorado Springs shooter was anti-LGBT and identified as non-binary to avoid hate crime charges - which failed.

There's no evidence that the shooter in a Denver shooting was trans. And the only results when looking up "Aberdeen shooting" brings news from 2022, where the shooter wasn't trans.

So Elon Musk is promoting such anti-trans rhetoric off the claim that the Nashville shooter was a trans man off of the conspiracy of a Linkedin profile that is public for a name as common as "Audrey Hale". :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Communion said:

it's even worse - there's no evidence 3 of those 4 mentioned are trans. :deadbanana4:

The Colorado Springs shooter was anti-LGBT and identified as non-binary to avoid hate crime charges - which failed.

There's no evidence that the shooter in a Denver shooting was trans. And the only results when looking up "Aberdeen shooting" brings news from 2022, where the shooter wasn't trans.

So Elon Musk is promoting such anti-trans rhetoric off the claim that the Nashville shooter was a trans man off of the conspiracy of a Linkedin profile that is public for a name as common as "Audrey Hale". :deadbanana4:

Oh I know. These right-wing hate groups and their affiliates just push the “trans” label onto every shooter. :rip:

21 minutes ago, Communion said:

The Corolado Springs probably used the non binary indentity to whitewash right wingers and grow more antipathy towards trans and non binary people.

Rest in peace to the victims, heard about this earlier, an absolute tragedy :cries:

AMERICA NEEDS GUN CONTROL NOW MORE THAN EVER, but still they refuse :biblio:

42 minutes ago, Communion said:

I hate this timeline so much :grump:

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

It just seems like the gun manufacturers and right wing politicians have convinced enough people that mass shootings are an acceptable price to pay for gun rights. 

Such a sad truth :shakeno:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.