Amy Adams cast in new film; to finally win Oscar?

nostalgia

After months of murmuring, the latest A-list ensemble project from The Big Short and Don’t Look Up filmmaker Adam McKay has hit Hollywood. 

Titled Average Height, Average Build, the project is being described as part serial killer thriller, part comedy, following a killer who uses political lobbyists to change laws in order to make it easier for him to kill, according to sources. Like all of McKay’s recent work, the project will tackle larger sociopolitical ills.

Actors already attached include Robert Pattinson, Amy Adams, Robert Downey Jr., Forest Whitaker and Danielle Deadwyler. The script calls for many more characters to be filled in.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/adam-mckay-movie-to-star-robert-pattinson-robert-downey-jr-1235357582/amp/

Edited by nostalgia

the way yall say this with EVERY project she does :bibliahh:

well Don't Look Up scored zero acting nomination and it has Leo, JLaw, Cate and Meryl in it.

It hard to stand out in huge ensemble cast.

I think Pattinson and Whitaker will get nominated for Leading Actor and Supporting Actor, respectively.

AMy will get SNUBBED in Lead Actress as usual :toofunny3: Unless she wants to go supporting.

this is a cute project but Queen Amy doesn't need it for the oscar, The feminist anthem Nightbitch will bring to her.

14 minutes ago, MaRy said:

this is a cute project but Queen Amy doesn't need it for the oscar, The feminist anthem Nightbitch will bring to her.

If you say so…

5051DDC600000578-0-image-a-1_15372224717

7 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

If you say so…

5051DDC600000578-0-image-a-1_15372224717

who's this lady? that's not Amy

Reaction #1: I liked it a lot. Surreal feminist fable that somehow worked. Not sure how to describe this movie, other than despite the outrageous concept I found it had a lot of insight about motherhood and shattered the preconceptions we might have about it. Amy Adams kind of owns this movie. It doesn’t strike me as an “Oscar movie,” but neither did EEAAO. Definitely veers into genre territory.

Coming to end that old english lady

No, she’s submitted herself for disenchanted

44 minutes ago, MaRy said:

who's this lady? that's not Amy

I think that's Jessica Chastain. 

Why do people make such a big deal about Amy not having won an Oscar? There’s tonnes of actors who haven’t

Seems like a male centric project.

6 hours ago, Donquizote said:

I think Pattinson and Whitaker will get nominated for Leading Actor and Supporting Actor, respectively.

AMy will get SNUBBED in Lead Actress as usual :toofunny3: Unless she wants to go supporting.

Another supporting nomination for Amy would not be a good look as a leading actress tbh :rip: 

She needs another lead nom

Her time passed when they didnt even nominate her for Arrival I fear :dancehall:

15 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Another supporting nomination for Amy would not be a good look as a leading actress tbh :rip: 

She needs another lead nom

I'm still surprised that she only got nominated once for Lead Actress :rip:

That means AMPAS only sees her as a supporting act.

BadLightDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

this looks like an Amsterdam/Babylon type mess

Miss Amy really needs a new agent

Adam McKay stop making movies challenge, even if the concept sounds intruiging I know he will mess it up once again.

Amy is gonna be snubbed forever I fear, but she has't really delivered a Oscar-worthy performance since Arrival anyway

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.