• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Timeless

• anti-bitch

• Raptus

• Into The Void

Mess. We need a proper tour :toofunny3:

So the theories about a new album this year are kinda ruined. Unless the residency ends in November and she drops it right after, for example.

It’s nice to see she’s found something that works for her when it comes to performing. A Vegas residency really is made for her

14 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

It’s nice to see she’s found something that works for her when it comes to performing. A Vegas residency really is made for her

Right ? Shes literally terrified of those big arena's/stadiums ,this is perfect for her,would love to see her there some day .

I'm so happy!! I MUST get tickets to she her. Ugh.

If she wants to be she can be in Vegas for years like Céline. Hopefully she changes the set list a bit for the new shows.

I think Vegas residency is ok for artists who want to spend time with their family and like being on stage.

Good for her but not good for me and I can't stand it!

Get that Money :clap3:

I predict she will end up doing a total of 50 shows or nearly 50 sooo far she already did 34 shows, That's nice not everyone could do that amout of shows in Vegas as a Residency :alexz:

The show filmed & to be released :party:

I thought she said we wanted to expand her family this year. 

22 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

I thought she said we wanted to expand her family this year. 

I guess Vegas allows her to do that without being on hiatus! :) 

Vegas shows are literally perfect for artists who don’t want to spend so much time on the road, but still want to perform for fans, especially since she’s also going to film and release it.

I would’ve preferred a cute little summer tour in between Vegas shows to also give international fans a chance to see her, but I can’t blame her for sticking to Vegas just cause of how comfortable it is for artists.

i do feel for international fans- a live release still isnt the same. maybe she will do a mini tour in a few years when A5 drops. So glad she feels confident enough to extend it.

Kinda strange how her boxscores haven’t been released…it’s been 3 months of shows.

5 hours ago, Bonicap said:

So the theories about a new album this year are kinda ruined. Unless the residency ends in November and she drops it right after, for example.

No, because the rumor is that she's dropping a new album in May. May 5 is her birthday.

and Adele said they will film the June shows. Why did she not film before? So it's possible that something special happens in May then.

I undrstand why it works for her... But can't she do 1-2 stadium shows in UK, Germany, France, Australia and Brasil too? That whole "tour" would take her 2,5 weeks of her life and her international fanbase would get something too :emofish:

23 minutes ago, SharonStone said:

Kinda strange how her boxscores haven’t been released…it’s been 3 months of shows.

They never released her 2017 Australian and NZ tour gross numbers either, just the attendance. So idk what's the thinking there. They should flex her demand. Obviously at Vegas the attendance is limited but the tickets were so expensive that it must be the highest grossing residency per ticket ever.

If Madonna could do theather world tour, Adele can too. If she scared of stadiums just book small venues and make tickets extra expensive :michael:

10 minutes ago, Raptus said:

If Madonna could do theather world tour, Adele can too. If she scared of stadiums just book small venues and make tickets extra expensive :michael:

If Olivia Rodrigo got dragged for having shows in theaters, imagine the lashings Adele would get. 💀 Vegas residency is best for her. 

1 minute ago, Timeless said:

If Olivia Rodrigo got dragged for having shows in theaters, imagine the lashings Adele would get. 💀 Vegas residency is best for her. 

No one in real world cares. Stop living on twitter :gaycat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.