• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Chris

• bijonse

• bjorn

3 minutes ago, Speaker Phone said:

There's an exhibitionism thing going on here - seems like he was turned on by pushing the line further and further, to see if he would get caught eventually.

With that said, people in this thread are also being unfairly harsh, and I don't think they would be so harsh if he were a woman, and if it were spun as sexual empowerment.

Personally, my responses would all be exactly the same. No matter if it’s a male or female, gay or straight, black or white. A spade is a spade.

10 minutes ago, jadeabove said:

Have you ever had sex? 

You're either trolling or have to be seriously disconnected from reality to ask this question.

Oh wait exhibitionism? Was it a public thing? Is that what's going on here? Cause I'm not clicking no links. You can't be an arbitrator of the law and also be explicitly breaking it. It's like a judge caught having dozens of speeding violations and owing tens of thousands in ticket fees. And even something as mild as that threatens one's job security.:skull:

25 minutes ago, jadeabove said:

Have you ever had sex? 

Lol so if I’ve ever had sex behind closed doors in my private life I need to now support each and every adult who films their kink filled sex and shares it with the world on a public platform… 

ur literally insane 

getfree2017

I'm really happy about this. 

I'm a doctor, love sex, but know that I could NEVER get away with doing something like this!!!

Have your fun outside of work, but unfortunately when you're in this type of a position, you can't have your cake and eat it too. 

Life isn't always fair. 

2 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

We enter the realm of whether someone should lose their job or not because you're offended by someone's life that doesn't involve you with consenting adults, lmao.

You can't consent while you are meth-ed out. On meth most people will f&ck anyone, 

39 minutes ago, Contessa said:

uh oh guys the sex police is here

This guy literally films and posts videos of himself in public places having sex and walking around fully naked but go off. :gaycat2:

I'll never support sex work that involves... that, but I don't get how that would affect his main job. Like, if it was the president getting pissed on would he be forced to resign from his position? Is it the fetish that's the problem? Or the fact that he was getting paid for it? If it was regular sex would it be ok? There are several nuances here.

1 minute ago, dumbsparce said:

I'll never support sex work that involves... that, but I don't get how that would affect his main job. Like, if it was the president getting pissed on would he be forced to resign from his position? Is it the fetish that's the problem? Or the fact that he was getting paid for it? If it was regular sex would it be ok? There are several nuances here.

You're in a professional position and you need to have a professional appearance.

I'm quite shocked that a lot of people on this website do not understand that when you have those kind of jobs, you can't just go and post whatever the hell you want and think it wouldn't affect your job if it got out.

No one is sex shaming or **** shaming anyone, if you want to drink out of urinals and eat poop and get beat and more during sex and behind closed doors, go for it. You just can't expect to film it and have it on the internet and keep your job....

getfree2017
1 hour ago, discotitzz said:

The kii being he adjudicated parking tickets and y’all acting like he’s a Supreme Court Justice to moralise your flimsy arguments. 

You, comrade, do not know what you are talking about. 

getfree2017
1 hour ago, Nano said:

pjoBMVn.png

Yeah, it's definitely narcissism.

And like, why? Dude can't even jettison the love handles. 

7 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

You're in a professional position and you need to have a professional appearance.

I'm quite shocked that a lot of people on this website do not understand that when you have those kind of jobs, you can't just go and post whatever the hell you want and think it wouldn't affect your job if it got out.

No one is sex shaming or **** shaming anyone, if you want to drink out of urinals and eat poop and get beat and more during sex and behind closed doors, go for it. You just can't expect to film it and have it on the internet and keep your job....

All of this is SPOT ON

/end thread 

11 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

But the argument against that is based on ethics and image. I have yet to see someone make a direct connection between someone drinking piss and not being a good lawyer. :rip: I have friends who are thriving in the medical and law fields and have some of the most extreme fetishes. I get that it's not the best look if it becomes public knowledge but it all comes down to image instead of actual skill in your profession. If it was a leak and not something he was doing for extra income would he still face the same concequences?

Edited by dumbsparce

Some ppl on here really have hangups around gay sex.

But anyways he seemed to want to get caught so its his own fault. 

A judge is a very serious job. He's not a waiter or delivery man somewhere.

Having sex in public is illegal. A judge is someone who enforces and upholds the law. A judge should not be doing illegal activities and think it’s perfectly fine. And anyone supporting this is failing to understand that actions have consequences. 

Just now, dumbsparce said:

But the argument against that is based on ethics and image. I have yet to see someone make a direct connection between someone drinking piss and not being a good lawyer. :rip: I have friends who are thriving in the medical and law fields and have some of the most extreme fetishes. I get that it's not the best look if it becomes public knowledge but it all comes down to image instead of actual skill in your job. If it was a leak and not something he was doing for extra income would he still face the same concequences?

He can be the best judge in the world and do these things, but again, you have to have a professional appearance which includes social media presence. You just can't film it and expect zero consequences. This is the real world,and not Twitter, Tumblr, ATRL, etc etc. Look at what happened to the two news anchors that were caught JUST cheating with each other a few months ago.

47 minutes ago, Communion said:

Oh wait exhibitionism? Was it a public thing? Is that what's going on here? Cause I'm not clicking no links. You can't be an arbitrator of the law and also be explicitly breaking it. It's like a judge caught having dozens of speeding violations and owing tens of thousands in ticket fees. And even something as mild as that threatens one's job security.:skull:

Yes he has videos in public outside. Swapping cum in public airport bathrooms. Walking around the gym locker room with cum on his face, or just naked near the weights - he even specified it was Equinox. 

Edited by Cheers

5 hours ago, Redstreak said:

How do you end up in a respectable position like a judge and still not be able to control yourself 💀

This is ironic coming from you and some of the questionable posts you’ve made in other s*x related threads :skull:

Never thought it was smart of him to announce that. What did he expect? Society doesn't treat sex workers as equals. Especially not a ****** up judicial system like ours. 

1 hour ago, ryoncé said:

This is not just about sex work… 

this is about if you support a judge filming him committing illegal sexual acts and if you think that is inappropriate considering his position 

y’all need to stop overgeneralizing you sound ridiculous 

Uh....what did he do? :biblio:

He wanted the attention. If he was being discreet he would've done faceless content. :skull:

Why are people here pretending they don't understand this decision?

I'm sorry, but firing a JUDGE for this is totally reasonable. 

He'll be fine tho :rip: he'll probably make even more OF bank now with all this clout :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.