• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Chris

• bijonse

• bjorn

On 3/26/2023 at 1:56 PM, BionicWooHoo said:

Do y’all think he’s natty or if he’s done PEDs?

He’s for sure done meth :skull: 

4 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Hope you like SCAT !!

No ******* way :pukey:

4 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Hope you like SCAT !!

tumblr_ocenglWjpk1u6n38po1_250.gif

On 3/26/2023 at 5:53 PM, ryoncé said:

newsflash, if you "drink urine by night" and promote it online, im going to judge you because its repulsive. That aint gonna change anytime soon.

you can support the gay community without having to support people who drink the remaining fluids in a condom, literally get some class and stop supporting the bottom of the barrel.... 

you don't think sraight people drink piss or cum from condoms? :rip: the internalized self hate 

He's stupid and honestly disgusting from what I've heard in this thread. He deserved to get fired :clap3:

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

This isn't idealistic, because this post and the rest of your post are largely talking about liability due to an implied harm caused by something.

Can you tell me how the "image" of the law (?) gets harmed by a judge with an OF? Can you also then tell me the overlap (again, as you said, ignoring the sex-related laws he was breaking) between doing sex-work and making sound legal judgements?

It's a matter of public confidence in the rule of law, which is a pillar of the justice system. There are codes of judicial conduct that vary by jurisdiction, but that generally reference impropriety or the appearance of impropriety in professional and private lives.

His judgements impact other people's lives, and carry with them the weight of the legal system. If I'm a lawyer and he does not rule in my client's favour, I can make a credible claim based on publicly available evidence that he could have been corrupted in making that decision by virtue of his private life - and in doing so, call into question all of his past judgements. That in and of itself means he's not fit to be a judge.

The morality clause you mentioned would likely trigger in case of actual or implied crimes. How is consensual sex under this category? The close/recent example I can think of is when one of the Try Guys got fired for cheating, which effectively was doom for a family-focused content channel. And in that case, it was with another employee, which is usually baked-in to contracts as a strict no-no.

Morality clauses can be highly specific and prescriptive, or entirely discretionary in nature. There is not one size fits all - it depends on the organization, the job, the reputational risk inherent, etc.

Except this IS the point, which is what I was responding to based on the comments you see in here. Someone literally said "imagine being convicted and then seeing your judge get railed" as if that...person literally going to jail becomes "superior" to someone because....kinky anal sex? :toofunny3:

And that in this F500 example sex work will not be viewed as a demonstration of those things is again, kind of the point. It's not related to leadership, values, or character. It's a little weird that you called my view idealistic and then this is also a part of your post. Can you tell me what sex-work - or sex at large - have to do with any of those? You say that this is very idealistic and yet in corporate culture people are notoriously getting down with infidelity, drugs, orgies, etc, as literal open-secrets.

Regardless of our enlightened attitudes, sex work is generally viewed by the mainstream public in a negative light. While sex is something that most people engage in, sex work is not. It is therefore a liability in many professional environments. I personally have no problem with sex work, nor are my comments to be construed as judgement. However, I prefer to be realistic about the choice to do sex work and the impact that it has on employment opportunities. As in this case, if you expect to hold a position of authority, then you may also need to forgo the dreams of having an OF. But, you can't get everything you want in life. With respect to your comments about corporate culture, that has not been my experience and most organizations worth their salt have highly restrictive HR policies around infidelity, drugs, orgies, etc. 

Your blackmail example is also weird, because as you noted this individual has made things brazenly public. Why you would then speculate that someone could theoretically extort or blackmail this judge over literally public information is :confused: Surely you would have a stronger case if this individual was secretive about this?

See my earlier comments. In the judicial code of conduct, perception is as important as reality. 

I get the broad strokes of the optics/perceptions argument you are making, and though I don't exactly agree (because quite literally, every other week you get rather open-secret'd stories about depraved **** going on in BROAD daylight in megacorporations, harassment, assaults, and the likes), the bulk of my post is responding to the blatant sex-negativity (that would be absent in bit if this was a top) in this thread.

I'm not "into" any of the...let's just say...colourful **** this person is up to, but unmistakably a lot of the anger at this and accusations of mental illness (????) come from a view steeped in sex-negativity and viewing people engaged in sex work a certain way. You may never want to see your boss get down on all fours and wear a ballgag, but most people understand that people have sex outside of their work.

And that's fair. You're entitled to your opinion. But employers are also entitled to make choices about who they employ, and how an employee's private activities, if/when exposed, may reflect on their organization.

Edited by DammnBaby

wait I kinda stop paying attention, i’m screaming at this having 16 pages :ahh:

So many ATRL gays here showing they have no idea how Corporate America or jobs like these work :rip:

I could never make an Only Fans and expect to keep my job. All it would take is a single client discovering it to risk losing the entire account. You think a company worth their weight will take that sort of risk? Please. If you think this, then you need to get out of your parents basement or your PhD program and go spend some time in the actual world.

Absolutely agree with the takes here regarding the ramifications against any of his rulings, as well as the disgust by his completely narcissistic and disrespectful belief that he has the right to publicly **** men while people who do not want to be subjected to that may be present. Have some of you all considered that behavior like this could result in sex offender charges, no exaggeration?

Some of you seriously need to get real.

1 hour ago, Cherish said:

He’s for sure done meth :skull: 

He has his teeth tho!

the reason I asked natty vs peds tho is bc he looks awfully puffy? Like I feel like he used to be much cuter but has gotten a bit weirdly puffy in the face 

the way it’s always the extremists for both sides on these types of threads :toofunny2:

no, you’re not **** shaming someone for having an obvious sex addiction 

no you’re not **** shaming anyone for criticizing them having unprotected sex in public with several strangers with the high risk of putting themselves and others at risk of STDs and STIs which are no laughing matter 

no you’re not clutching to your pearls because you criticize the fetishization of drug use (most of which is used as an escape or a spiral from some sort of mental episode) 

sex positivity =/= do whatever you want =/= your body your choice

yall have worms for brains, legit 

as someone who’s been in the world of drug and sex addiction, it’s a legitimately sad, dangerous world for everyone involved. period 

Im amazed this thread hasn't been locked or hidden away yet

24 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

He has his teeth tho!

Are they white or brown and yellow?

7 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

I doubt he was even making 6 figures... administrative law judges make like 70k at most, they mostly handle traffic tickets. 

Sis, admin judges in tennessee start at $130k (and youre not even required to graduate from law school).

• ATRL Moderator

Wait now it’s 17 pages :toofunny2:

ok I didn’t know that he was posting illegal shit on his page (I thought OF takes down public vids anyway?).  I def think if he’s doing that then he shouldn’t be an arbiter of the law.  I think some people are going a bit overboard in the backlash to him even tho he’s obviously a moron but yeah it seems like the prudes win this round.  

He literally gives no f***s... He partied it up in Vegas over the weekend and saw Adele. :dies:

Edited by BeenTheShit
censor

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

He has his teeth tho!

the reason I asked natty vs peds tho is bc he looks awfully puffy? Like I feel like he used to be much cuter but has gotten a bit weirdly puffy in the face 

I don't think you lose your teeth that quickly with meth :dies:

he probably is though 

39 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

He literally gives no f***s... He partied it up in Vegas over the weekend and saw Adele. :dies:

i wonder if he found some fellow daydreamers to play with there

2 hours ago, Joyride said:

16 pages for this ****-eating white man...

Am deceased 

:gaycat7:

4 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

His giving Gen Z and Millenial stereotypes :rip::rofl:

17 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Seeing some interesting opinions in here. I see both sides. Especially since his face is being blasted (:gaycat1:) across the internet doing unsightly things. But part of me feels that’s it’s his private life so :chick1: he can kind of do whatever he wants. 

It's not private though, is it? 

4 hours ago, Chris said:

Nicki Minaj Gif - IceGif

wow he -

this is why I hook up with bi/self proclaimed str8 guys… gay men sometimes just go way over the line. fisting is a bit much for me personally. I actually find it to be gross.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.