Gay Judge fired for Onlyfans

BussC,XOXO

I am appaled how normalized is sex work among gay men. What happened to the dream of a gay president? Gay astronaut? Gay mayor? Are they all now on only fans selling their videos? Is that what we aspire now?

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Chris

• bijonse

• bjorn

Sad that this is the standard for gays. We can do SO much better and not aspire to an allosexual & hypersexual lifestyle...

7 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

I am appaled how normalized is sex work among gay men. What happened to the dream of a gay president? Gay astronaut? Gay mayor? Are they all now on only fans selling their videos? Is that what we aspire now?

Go off, P!nk!

well now he can use his gavel for his new day job :supaspaz:

10 hours ago, Fuecoco said:

Because it’s immoral knowing someone who has the power to throw someone in jail for life and is supposed to be making GOOD clean decisions is getting railed up the ass publicly on the internet for money by random men in dirty (obviously drug filled) orgies....?

Reminds me of the democrat guy who almost became the Governor of Florida in 2018 (lost by a thin margin to DeSantis) and months later was exposed of being in a gay orgy with a gay p0rn star :deadbanana4:

how is he gonna sell the "White collar professional by day… very unprofessional by night." tagline now :'( 

Why would he give out his job like that as if his face isn't plastered all ova that account :rip: the fact that he was doing some of that **** in public 😭😭😭

Edited by ren

any argument you might have for this being unfair is instantly invalidated by the fact that his OF is full of illegal public/exhibionist ****. not only should he be fired, he should also be charged :cm:

1 hour ago, LadyDiana said:

It's sad. His position is now most likely to be replaced by another straight man.

Where are the modern gay role models like Alan Turing?

Edited by skyandground

not all the ugly gays in here whining about OF because they’re mad that if they messaged an OF gay they would get ignored or blocked, and if they made one themselves not a single person would subscribe because they’re neckbeards living in their mother’s musty basements :jonny5:

I’m not taking you seriously as a judge if you have an OnlyFans account.

The right decision was made. 

10 hours ago, discotitzz said:

And what ethical points of contention arise from being a judge and a sex worker? 

:hoetenks: You’re JOKING right? 

Imagine getting sentenced to jail by a judge who ruled your actions morally incorrect, only for you to later see videos of him getting railed bareback by a bunch of coked up gays for money. 

All the "sex work is work" talk is really just a way of getting people like the pimp in chief of OF more money. If sex work was no big deal, and not stigmatizing people should have no problem with a judge drinking piss on OF.

10 hours ago, meangreen11 said:

I don’t think enough people understand this. OnlyFans is a large fad right now. Some people are making a killing, while others are throwing away careers without realizing it.

I know someone personally who is in school for a PhD and just realized it’s not the best look once he enters the job market after school. Kinda too late there since he was posting content on his personal Twitter that comes up just by searching his name. Some of y’all are so sure you’re going to make millions selling nudes that you don’t stop to consider the more likely reality that you won’t. 

it’s not easy to remove things from the internet. 

The "sex work is work" crowd really seems to think OnlyFans is equivalent to an Etsy store. Of course sex work will usually involve things like piss drinking. If you have an OF you are going to have a large base of subscribers with various sexual kinks who you need to keep engaged. I'm glad people are seeing through the facade now.

11 hours ago, jadeabove said:

Spoiler alert: he also has sex outside of his job!

Whether he likes broadcasting it online, doesn't make him less efficient in his day job. This is ridiculous.

Yeah and even gay people on ATRL cant even accept this seeing the replies in this thread so what should we expect irl? Humans are disgusting.

he was the guy on that orgy picture way back last christmas that was meme'd with Jennifer Coolidge lol. What a wild work background to be in.

I have spoken with him on grindr as well and he is actually a sweetheart :toofunny3:

Let's be honest for a minute. The people here acting all self-righteous and trying to police his morality are not in a position to say anything when they are doing all of the activities described in the article that he did and even more, and chances are, they are mad that they are not getting paid to do all those things. 

As long as his sex life and sexual activities on OnlyFans were not done while at work and they didn't interfere with his ability to do the work, what he does is no one's business. 

3 hours ago, LadyDiana said:

spacer.png

This^

If he’s willing to throw away his whole career and life’s work accomplishments like that (because I would assume someone working in law/a judge would be smart enough to make sure their anonymity would be protected) then I don’t want him as my judge.  

And no it’s not about sex-shaming. It’s about upholding a professional imagine (because it affects the business, clients etc). How many clients will this firm lose with him being a judge there. No one would want to have him representing them, whether we like it or not/think it’s moral or not. 

Im all for sex workers. But keep it separate. 

1 hour ago, discosean said:

Let's be honest for a minute. The people here acting all self-righteous and trying to police his morality are not in a position to say anything when they are doing all of the activities described in the article that he did and even more, and chances are, they are mad that they are not getting paid to do all those things. 

I'm not making fun of him for being a ****. I'm making fun of him for being a dumb ****.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.