• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• magazine

• Selenasworld

• Technicolor

• GlamSlam

Top Posters In This Topic

No and the show was absolutely horrendous. Are people just buying into hype, I was shocked how much I disliked it after all the praise

He’s not ugly but I don’t get the hype personally

Attractive isn’t an either/or spectrum. Yes, he is attractive but is he as attractive as most of the internet’s leading on? To me, no

he is not conventionally attractive but he have the je ne se qua, like you can tell that he is naughty and sexy, which is miles better than a standard pretty, perfect man with boring personality

He’s like a 6 appearance wise, but his personality makes him a 11/10 :wanda:

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

yes. if u say no im gonna assume ur probably those people who are into hairless twinks that look 12 

You know he's all in makeup in the series his actual image is more oldish looking with grey hair and and old lady outfits 

Yes, I love him 

8 minutes ago, magazine said:

even my thumb is more attractive :skull:

:rip: Still bitter about him praising Madonna, I see.

OT. Yes, very attractive.  ATRL twinks can only wish to be half as attractive when they reach his age.

Not to me but I'm here for him having his moment. It’s about time the internet expanded its palette :eli:

8 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

:rip: Still bitter about him praising Madonna, I see.

OT. Yes, very attractive.  ATRL twinks can only wish to be half as attractive when they reach his age.

tf u talking about? :skull:

Yes for sure. He is not your conventional hot man but there’s some charm that captivates you. He also has an amazing personality which elevates him even more.

sometimes he looks very attractive but other times he looks incredibly musty and like he doesn’t wash his hairy ass :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.