Most of Beyoncé’s peers failed at matching her success, why?

Solaria

30 minutes ago, Xder said:

are you trolling? Only Perfect was a big hit but the solo version (at least I wasn't talking about the US only)

Pink: Perfect, RYG, JGMAR, Try, BM, What About Us (it was a huge WW)
Xtina: MLJ, SS, FTM (huge smash hits, now it's classics)
Britney: 3, S&S, TTWE, IWG, WB (if she releases a good single she will be more successful than cuff it, HMC debuted in the top 10)
J Lo : OTF (this is a bigger song than anything Bey has released), DA, AYM :gaycat3:

With every post, you just get worse. Britney will never get a bigger hit than Cuff It now, not solo anyway. :rip: Doesn't it have more streams than all of Glory. 

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonver

• bijonse

• QueenBeyoncé

• Bobyonce

5 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

P!nk is far more beloved by the GP than Beyonce, and she didn't need her PR team to force her onto people, either.

Beyonce got lucky with a viral song. :rip: Pink has many more hits than she does.

Before cuff it was even hit, RENAISSANCE  already sold over 300k in its first week and outsold TRUSTFALL with no promo. PINK was on every show promoting and still sold less than 80 first week. PINK is just about to perform in her first stadium tour in the US this summer..over 20 years into her career. Bey has 3 back to back stadium shows. Yeah..

7 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

P!nk is far more beloved by the GP than Beyonce, and she didn't need her PR team to force her onto people, either.

Beyonce got lucky with a viral song. :rip: Pink has many more hits than she does.

:lmao: Did Pink's new album even reach Renaissance first week sales yet?

43 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

not for me... maybe she is even better. Beyoncè is a great singer and it's interesting how she's so much a good singer and also a spectacular dancer and performer..but vocal skills as pure singer are a little bit overrated. Alicia is a pure singer.

Alicia gets dragged all the time for her poor vocals even by the GP. :rip:

9 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Pink has been promoting her ass off and can't get a hit now, so explain that? :katie:

45 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

not for me... maybe she is even better. Beyoncè is a great singer and it's interesting how she's so much a good singer and also a spectacular dancer and performer..but vocal skills as pure singer are a little bit overrated. Alicia is a pure singer.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lmao:Enough internet for today.

9 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Then why did Self-Titled debut with more units than TTAL, Lemonade debut with more units than Beautiful Trauma (despite bundles), and Renaissance with more units than Trustfall? 

Why has Bey had every song on her last two studio albums chart, and P!nk not?

And I say that as someone who was a big P!nk fan growing up. 

44 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

You might prefer her voice but she’s no where near the vocalist that Beyonce is. Beyonce is a trained vocalist in the same way opera singers are let’s not :rip:

1 minute ago, toxicgenie said:

So do we use DC or CIL for Beyonce's debut? 

DC was her debut and always will be.

2 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

DC was her debut and always will be.

And the real tea is that the answer doesn’t change the argument

Beyoncé had a drive, talent and work ethic her peers did not. Britney brought nothing to the table, Christina kept constantly reinventing herself, Kelly just has Idol, ect

38 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Pink does NOT have more hits than Beyoncé :deadbanana4: 

If we take in consideration DC too she probably has like double the amount please

Omg the Beyhives here :rip:

as Alicia Keys is not recognized as one of the best singer in the world 

i said alicia is a pure singer and ad as a good singer

"good singer" doesn't mean only vocal abilty and better high and longer notes.

It's about the class, it's about the intepretative skills, it's about the deepness in your voice

alicia is for me a better singer than Beyoncè,,,also as singer Beyoncè is the "american superbowl type of artist"....a lot of spectacle, a lot of screaming...

alicia for me is more a pure emotional singer...relax :gaycat2:

Edited by vale9001

6 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

It's about the class, it's about the intepretative skilling, it's about the deepness in your voice

alicia is for me a better singer than Beyoncè,,,also as singer Beyoncè is the "american superbowl type of artist"....a lot of spectacle, a lot of screaming...

I think that’s what you should have said, she’s a more emotional singer for you. 
However you said she’s « as talented a singer as » which implies skills as a vocalist. Which would be weird because as much as I like her, she’s known for being off keys. 

——————

And please don’t fall in the trap of attacking P!nk or others because those two monsters are using them as bait. 

Edited by BnPac

5 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

It's about the class, it's about the intepretative skills, it's about the deepness in your voice

I love Alicia, but saying Beyonce screams :rip:, Alicia is known for her screaming. She has blown her voice because of it. 

6 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

You just described Beyoncé: class, interpretative skill, deep.

The screaming part is ironic because one’s a meme for actually screaming. :rip: 

55 minutes ago, Shelter said:

You're right, they shouldn't be compared since Beyonce is doing it solo. :coffee2: Renaissance has also over taken all but 1 of Shakira's albums on Spotify. :rip: 

This isn’t the brag you think it is. :bibliahh:Shakira hasn’t released an album in 6 years, so a very old album is above Renaissance. :rip:

She's one of the only black women in pop in the past 20 years so there hasn't been much competition.

1 hour ago, idkwiam said:

Please stop putting Beyoncé in the same category as SHAKIRA. It's truly offensive for Shakira an artist who has TWO songs in the Global Spotify top 10 with someone who has a payolaed hit like Cuff it.

I have to say, it's absolutely hysterical watching ATRL scramble to find ways of downplaying Beyoncé's success this era. Just tacking 'payola!!!11" onto everything because they don't have anything valid to say. :skull: CUFF IT is the definition of an organic smash and I think that's why people like this are seething that she's still able to get them, despite them claiming for years that she's musically irrelevant. :toofunny3:

We love to see it. The joys of stanning a musical LEGEND.

29 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Alicia literally screams when she 'belts' now. VOCAL SKILLS is what beyonce pulls off with VIRGO GROOVE or PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA (Alicia can't pull that off). You can say you emotionally connect to Alicia's voice, but to imply she is a better singer is objectively false. Again i love Alicia, but it is what it is.

23 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

This isn’t the brag you think it is. :bibliahh:Shakira hasn’t released an album in 6 years, so a very old album is above Renaissance. :rip:

Shouldn't an album that was released 6 years ago have more streams than one released 8 months ago? :deadbanana: you really thought you did something there. 

Hive or something here they are pathetic, they insult female artists one by one, now they hook Alicia Keys. leave her alone and go stream Lemonade:katie:

2 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

With those mediocre streams? OUT of the top 100 of Spotify despite being in the top 15 of TTH? 

but hey, it's doing well on the irrelevant streaming service Apple Music that nobody uses  :jonnycat:

you tried :sorry:

It did 9.5 Million streams last week in the US in its 31st Week

But Apple Music is irrelevant !!!

FrhO1GxagAAP71w?format=jpg&name=large

It was #37 for streaming 

https://www.billboard.com/charts/streaming-songs/

I think you're forgetting it has a remix now:rip:

Edited by Armani?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.