Shygirl - "Woe (I See It from Your Side) [Björk Remix]"

catsandlabneh

its cute enough but the original is way better

just heard it, it's great :jonny5:

dying to see if queen makes a cameo appearance in the video :duca:

ok im obsessed with this

I love them together, it's sounds heavenly!

I really like and I'm a big Björk fan, but grandma I wanted you to make me dance.

The original is way better, but oh well, i can't say I'm disappointed either. 

• ATRL Moderator

It’s definitely a lot of Bjork!

the OG version is such an earworm :gaycat7:

6 hours ago, Roger said:

I really like and I'm a big Björk fan, but grandma I wanted you to make me dance.

The original is way better, but oh well, i can't say I'm disappointed either. 

Same, specially after Ovule remix which was such a surprise, I bet it will grow on me (hope so)

53 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Same, specially after Ovule remix which was such a surprise, I bet it will grow on me (hope so)

Yeah, that Ovule remix is very lovely and catchy. 

It's funny how this Woe remix is more Björk and the Ovule remix is more Shygirl. 

I really want Björk to embrace her pop side, we haven't gotten a real pop album since Volta, even though some Fossora songs are very pop but far from the radio friendly songs she used to release between 1993 and 2004. 

I really appreciate her latests albums songs and I understand how her latest albums are fun ways to prove herself that she can release great songs with crazy structures but man... I just can't shake off the feeling that with Vespertine she did something but unique and yet very earworm. I want her to do something similar next, not the sound but the fun. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.