...there is nothing to miss about this POS

10 minutes ago, Janet said:

Kinda miss his messiness. Bring him back on Twitter x

This isn't stan culture weirdo

7 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

...there is nothing to miss about this POS

4 minutes ago, scenekiller said:

This isn't stan culture weirdo

There's actually a certain level of strategy with letting Donald run his mouth and in-fight with the party. Y'all realize if Trump can't run it gives Desantis ample opportunity to take the win.

Ron will be 100x worse than Trump, that you can guarantee.

I will never quite be able to accept that America elected this braindead bigot as president.

Based on the latest study groups of Republican primary voters, Trump should've just stuck with his original criticism of Ron being too "gentle" on sex offense crimes involving minors.

That would and is getting further traction, regardless of its accuracy, more than this, which is really swinging for the fences. 

7 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Based on the latest study groups of Republican primary voters, Trump should've just stuck with his original criticism of Ron being too "gentle" on sex offense crimes involving minors.

That would and is getting further traction, regardless of its accuracy, more than this, which is really swinging for the fences. 

I felt he was more effective when he (rightfully) pointed out that Desantis wanted to gut Social Security and Medicare. I’ll give trump credit for this: republicans now officially can’t go on the record about wanting to do so, like they use to so gladly. It’s an electoral trouncing waiting to happen 

ugh when will he tell everyone how he stole da election and got Ron elected

28 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

There's actually a certain level of strategy with letting Donald run his mouth and in-fight with the party. Y'all realize if Trump can't run it gives Desantis ample opportunity to take the win.

yeah, I get the strategy. Thereʻs still 0% to miss about Trump

1 hour ago, Janet said:

Grow up

1 hour ago, fauxtography said:

honestly kinda my take too cause trump was so dumb he couldn’t do anything, but desantis isn’t and could do some serious damage

2 hours ago, Janet said:

His account was unbanned on Twitter sometime in late 2022 or early 2023.  He just doesn’t use it and no one misses him

Edited by Archetype

5 hours ago, Bears01 said:

I felt he was more effective when he (rightfully) pointed out that Desantis wanted to gut Social Security and Medicare. I’ll give trump credit for this: republicans now officially can’t go on the record about wanting to do so, like they use to so gladly. It’s an electoral trouncing waiting to happen 

Trump's trying to run to the right of DeSantis on vaccines, and is, rightfully, failing miserably, as it's an abrupt 180. Trump's succeeding wildly on running to the left of DeSantis on entitlements but he essentially doesn't have a choice. It's a lie, but a necessary one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.