Roblox

Kylie Jenner

I don't play it in private, but I'm a teacher and play it every Friday with my pupils. They love it!

YAAAAS I was asking in hq for someone to make a roblox base thread !!!

what do y’all play ? fling things & people is the most addictive game ever made :rip: i also play bloxburg for building and 3008 if im in a scary mood

i love trolling kids on there jfjfjfjfjfj they get so mad

25 minutes ago, May said:

YAAAAS I was asking in hq for someone to make a roblox base thread !!!

what do y’all play ? fling things & people is the most addictive game ever made :rip: i also play bloxburg for building and 3008 if im in a scary mood

i love trolling kids on there jfjfjfjfjfj they get so mad

I like bloxburg and da hood, a lot of the horror games are really fun too. The dead by daylight rip off is good

40 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I like bloxburg and da hood, a lot of the horror games are really fun too. The dead by daylight rip off is good

i could never figure out da hood, i just walk around not knowing how to play :rip: 

Hereeee, big fan of Plates of Fate 

I love Roblox, been playing since 2012. I prefer the anime battle games personally :bird: 

• 2 months later...

I need bloxburg to just completely release a whole new map

i can’t be bothered with them drip feeding new additions

the new gym is cute but there’s a whole team developing that game now like how hard is it to just make a new map

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.