Bird Box Barcelona (2023) | Now streaming on Netflix

genetic fail

Diego Calva, Daisy Edgar-Jones to Star in 'On Swift Horses' Adaptation

“After a mysterious force decimates the world’s population by causing all who see it to take their lives, Sebastian and his young daughter Anna must navigate their own journey of survival through the desolate streets of Barcelona. But as they form an uneasy alliance with other survivors and make their way toward a safe haven, a threat more sinister than the unseen creatures grows.”

Deadline reveals the cast: Mario Casas, Georgina Campbell, Diego Calva, Alejandra Howard, Naila Schuberth, Patrick Criado, Celia Freijeiro with Lola Dueñas, Gonzalo de Castro, Michelle Jenner and Leonardo Sbaraglia.

Source

Edited by genetic fail

They may try but they will never be A Quiet Place.

Already sold with Diego :jonny5:

Mario, Diego, and Patrick?  Oh we WILL be seated :duca: 

This may be good, will keep an eye on it.

• 1 month later...

I loved this film. So glad they’re making another 

• 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Anyone seen this yet?

18 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Anyone seen this yet?

It’s okay. Not good not bad.

Spoiler

There’s a twist.
Ends on a cliffhanger tho.

This didn't match up to the magic of the original for me. Some interesting twists but it just felt like it droned on. Hope the sequel is better. Georgina Chapman as Claire was the best part of the movie. 

2 minutes ago, Hector said:

This didn't match up to the magic of the original for me. Some interesting twists but it just felt like it droned on. Hope the sequel is better. Georgina Chapman as Claire was the best part of the movie. 

This. Still a good film but not on the same level as the original. 

• 4 months later...
On 7/14/2023 at 8:28 PM, Hector said:

Girl, her name it's Georgina Campbell. Georgina Chapman is Harvey's Weinstein ex-wife :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.