Ghurl he has a sex scene midseason :jonny2:

Edited by genetic fail

46 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

:jonny2:

i get called...asian man's w****

Just now, genetic fail said:

Ghurl he has a sex scene midscene :jonny2:

Oh then more reason to KEEP watching :WAP:

I'm on episode 8 and I've binged the whole thing this evening and I'm just hooked, excited for where the last 2 episodes will go

This is excellent from start to finish. You really can’t go wrong with Steven Yeun and Ali Wong.

That was excellent show - 9/10! I hope we will see more a24/Netflix collaborations.

Apparently submitting as miniseries at the emmys. Hmm creator said he had ideas for the same characters so might be some fraud going on here. Sweep plz

the way the storylines build up and pay off during the final two episodes is nothing short of breathtaking.

this was such a breath of fresh air, anchored by two very powerful lead performances. 

I started it this morning. It's soo good. I love the song choices at the end of each episode too. 

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I started it this morning. It's soo good. I love the song choices at the end of each episode too. 

the needle drop(s) at the end of Episode 9 are SO genius 

Watched the first two eps last night - so good.  Can't wait to get further into it!

I just finished this. I’ve told everyone to watch it. I absolutely loved this. I can under this being a one and done but I want more so let’s see how and if they do proceed. 

Highly recommend 9/10 

I'm glad more people are seeing this :jonny5:This was soo intense, fun, and excellent :clap3:

This had me gagged from beginning to end, and like everyone here has said, the performances and casting were top notch. My HUSBAND and daddy Steven Yeun remains a force to be reckoned with (I bolded husband so any lessers reading this know to fall tf back :-*) and Ali really did summ with this meaty, dramatic role! 

I could see this just being a one and done type show, but I loved it so much I would love to get just one more season. 

11 hours ago, Scarlett Witch said:

This had me gagged from beginning to end, and like everyone here has said, the performances and casting were top notch. My HUSBAND and daddy Steven Yeun remains a force to be reckoned with (I bolded husband so any lessers reading this know to fall tf back :-*) and Ali really did summ with this meaty, dramatic role! 

I could see this just being a one and done type show, but I loved it so much I would love to get just one more season. 

Your husband gave a career best performance and Ali’s transition into drama is mesmerizing.

Amy & Danny’s story is done imo, and Netflix is submitting this as a Limited Series for award season. I could see this becoming a great anthology series though. 

20 minutes ago, Scarlett Witch said:

@ChapelHooker Oh I love the idea of an anthology! Ugh, your mind

I think the way this show tackled anger and hate through different lenses was the best aspect imo so using that concept on other characters and situations could be really interesting.

btw, anyone who enjoyed this show should check out Catfight with Sandra Oh and Anne Heche, very similar in concept and tone and a really underrated film. 

On 4/12/2023 at 1:50 PM, ChapelHooker said:

I think the way this show tackled anger and hate through different lenses was the best aspect imo so using that concept on other characters and situations could be really interesting.

btw, anyone who enjoyed this show should check out Catfight with Sandra Oh and Anne Heche, very similar in concept and tone and a really underrated film. 

you serving taste because that film is amazing !!!

I loved this! I don't think it needs another season because they've pretty much told the whole story, but would definitely watch another series with Steven and Ali leading, they were both great.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.