Smile 2 (2024) | Teaser Trailer released

genetic fail

Yeah, I don't know if I'm feeling this one :dancehall: wish Kyle had found a way to survive

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• ChapelHooker

• SchmoodRing

• Artur

4 hours ago, Glam said:

Is this Gaga's first biopic?

Smile is one of the creepiest horror films this decade and I stan Gaga so I will be perched.

:rip:idk how you included Gaga in this other than being shady

• Haha 1

There is something about movies about pop stars that doesn't work for me. This is giving me the same vibe as Vox Lux - extreme cringe.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

The outfits are giving Superbowl Gaga tbh

Is this about Gaga and how the Little Monsters are haunting her for LG7?

:ryan3:

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Wdym? The outfits, the choreo, it looks a lot like Gaga's.

gaga-smile.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

The outfits are giving Superbowl Gaga tbh

3 hours ago, Glam said:

Wdym? The outfits, the choreo, it looks a lot like Gaga's.

gaga-smile.png

My bad thought u were being shady

:suburban:

• Haha 2

Although I really liked the first film and thought this trailer was pretty solid, I can't help but grow a bit concerned knowing that the end result is surely 

Spoiler

Skye killing herself during the concert and amplifying the effect of the curse exponentially so it's no longer a singular chain. It just reminds me of the ending of that shitty Truth or Dare film where Lucy Hale purposely makes the similar smile-themed curse viral to save herself. :coffee2:

• Like 1

Ya, this plot is giving curse that goes 'viral' and passes onto more people quicker

23 hours ago, Smarticle said:

Why is there a pop star in this movie again? :rip:

Because it's part of the storyline how the curse spreads through her music and fans. It's honestly an interesting concept. Not the direction I was expecting them to go in. If executed properly this could be a Smile version of Perfect Blue and Black Swan

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Artur said:

Yeah, I don't know if I'm feeling this one :dancehall: wish Kyle had found a way to survive

He's still in this movie 

7 hours ago, Hurem said:

There is something about movies about pop stars that doesn't work for me. This is giving me the same vibe as Vox Lux - extreme cringe.

How come? You should check out Perfect Blue it's an anime in the vein of Black Swan

2 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Ya, this plot is giving curse that goes 'viral' and passes onto more people quicker

So it's gonna end up being on a global scale and then what lol

2 hours ago, Bandito said:

Although I really liked the first film and thought this trailer was pretty solid, I can't help but grow a bit concerned knowing that the end result is surely 

Hide contents

Skye killing herself during the concert and amplifying the effect of the curse exponentially so it's no longer a singular chain. It just reminds me of the ending of that shitty Truth or Dare film where Lucy Hale purposely makes the similar smile-themed curse viral to save herself. :coffee2:

There's alot of potential to create really elaborate scenarios here for scares whether it be through the music, videos, concerts, media coverage, paparazzi, meet and greets, stalkers, stans. I truly hope that this delivers because the first one was one of my favorites 

2 hours ago, Bandito said:

Hide contents

Was that movie any good ? I feel like post PLL Lucy has been in either flops or terrible things or good stuff that gets canceled unfortunately 

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Was that movie any good ? I feel like post PLL Lucy has been in either flops or terrible things or good stuff that gets canceled unfortunately 

its truly terrible

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

He's still in this movie 

the trailer spoiled what's happening with him, though

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Hide contents

the trailer spoiled what's happening with him, though

Spoiler

I didn't see anything would you mind pointing it out

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

Oh I'm shook so he's probably the opening kill 💀 it better be iconic. Any chance of this being a trilogy? 

Just now, SchmoodRing said:

Oh I'm shook so he's probably the opening kill 💀 it better be iconic. Any chance of this being a trilogy? 

if this does as well as the first one I have no doubt about it tbh

3 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

if this does as well as the first one I have no doubt about it tbh

But where can the story go from here if 

Spoiler

Skye ends up going the curse to go viral?

7 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

But where can the story go from here if 

Reveal hidden contents

Skye ends up going the curse to go viral?

Spoiler

My dream is a full on apocalyptic movie where the curse takes over the world. Just going insane with it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:
  Hide contents

My dream is a full on apocalyptic movie where the curse takes over the world. Just going insane with it.

Spoiler

What a perfect way to end it as a trilogy. Serving 28 Smiles Later

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:
  Hide contents

I didn't see anything would you mind pointing it out

I think he is the one who gets hit by a car

why did the song sound kind of good :jamming:

I'm excited for this, LOVED the first.

5 hours ago, Artur said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think he is the one who gets hit by a car

Spoiler

I'm guessing that Lukas Gage was drunk driving and kills Joel Gallner then passes the curse onto Naomi that would make more sense. Someone said that Joel is working as Skye's security guard but that doesn't make sense because wasn't he a cop in the last movie and I doubt with how it ended he would just go find another job lol

8 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:
  Hide contents

I'm guessing that Lukas Gage was drunk driving and kills Joel Gallner then passes the curse onto Naomi that would make more sense. Someone said that Joel is working as Skye's security guard but that doesn't make sense because wasn't he a cop in the last movie and I doubt with how it ended he would just go find another job lol

also, doesn't the curse lasts only 7 days or something? How would be possible for him to change jobs in between?

:deadbanana: 

I really hope the whole "dies in front of the crowd and spreads the curse" theory doesn't happen. Would be so obvious and cliché, imo. What I really need is someone being able to beat the monster once and for all.

6M views for the trailer already. Amazing for an horror movie, isn't it? :jonny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.