US: 'Midnights' reaches 4M units after just 5 months

YellowRibbon

• ATRL Moderator

My god some people just really want to tear her down and for what? I understand not being a fan but using your own time to be demeaning and negative? Well, I guess that's their decision. I'm gonna keep on streaming Maroon, Midnight Rain, Bejeweled, Dear Reader, and Anti-Hero :jamming: and celebrate this legend's undeniable success 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Badgalbriel

• Hot Volcano

• WildHeart

Top Posters In This Topic

about to surpass folklore and lover omg

Happy for Taylor but it’s such a shame that out of all the other options, MIDnights is the album that’s gonna be looked back on as her 3rd big success re-peak after Fearless & 1989 :gaycat6:

puta, folk-more, & red robbed :redface:

8 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

Of course they are, they are simply not obsessed the way Taylor and BTS stans are, buying 30 versions of the same album, that's clearly my point you are purposely failing to see.

Yg4FuN1.gif

No one is buying 30 versions albums:rip: 99% of her fans who listen to her music don’t even buy one album. She has 12 million unique listeners on Spotify yesterday and there are many other streaming platforms, then how many pure sales has Midnights sold? Like 3.5m globally in four months :rip:
And what is the problem with fans buying album, and also what’s wrong with white people? White peope represent 75.8% in the US‘s population, and only 74% of her audience are white there. This means her music has the same appeal to different race

Edited by HappierJealousy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.