Sam Smith to perform in Isreal

SmittenCake

7 hours ago, Jjang said:

there was tons of outrage for Gaga what are you talking about :rip: its just that people weren’t educated about what’s actually been happening in Palestine until May of 2021 when the uprising began. 

She even visited one month after Israel’s biggest genocide on Gaza had happened and had the AUDACITY to tweet from her hotel that “the media lies about Israel” to earn last minute ticket sales cause her show was massively flopping there. 

white gays and their supporters only care about themselves and what ultimately serves them. There’s no surprise here. 

No wonder why her career is in the pits. 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjang

• Yog

• SmittenCake

• Richmond

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Not every person out there knows who's non-binary or not :rip:

I got a warning point because of that... :rip:

14 minutes ago, Killer Love said:

Where’s Palestine? - doesn’t exist and never will! 😶🌫️😶🌫️😶🌫️😶🌫️😶🌫️

It's a country in the middle east that was invaded by zionist jews from all over the world, who use guns and camps to keep the native population living under a military regime. Only in the mind of a zionist could a white person from russia claim that a country in the middle east is their native land. 

18 minutes ago, Killer Love said:

Palestine is like Tinashe.. will never happen! Haha 😆😆

20 minutes ago, Killer Love said:

Openly laughing and mocking a genocide of innocent people. Very low and I do wonder if this treads ZTP waters. 

38 minutes ago, Killer Love said:

37 minutes ago, Killer Love said:

britneyspears-light.gif

43 minutes ago, Dad said:

It's a country in the middle east that was invaded by zionist jews from all over the world, who use guns and camps to keep the native population living under a military regime. Only in the mind of a zionist could a white person from russia claim that a country in the middle east is their native land. 

The truth:flame:

1 hour ago, Killer Love said:

What a stupid ******* comment

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

Openly laughing and mocking a genocide of innocent people. Very low and I do wonder if this treads ZTP waters. 

It should be ztp but with how things are around here I dunno if it will 

Edited by Candyboy

3 hours ago, Killer Love said:

So Palestine is talented, gorgeous, and constantly putting out quality? LOVE that for miss Palestine. What an honor to be compared to THE GODnashe. :clap3: 

JustLikeHoney

I'm sure Sam would perform in Palestine too if they could. 

Would Palestine support a performance by Sam Smith? 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

16 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

I'm sure Sam would perform in Palestine too if they could. 

And what is stopping them from performing in Palestine? Are they afraid to get caught in the middle of a violent anti-Arab pogrom? :celestial5: I wonder how many celebrities visited Rhodesia to do PR during its existence.

4 hours ago, Dad said:

It's a country in the middle east that was invaded by zionist jews from all over the world

Palestine never existed before the Six-Day War. Before Israel this was British territory. Before then it was Ottoman territory, and before it was Ottoman territory it was mostly occupied by Turkish warriors. And before them the land was invaded by the Catholic Church who murdered both Muslims and Jews. And so on and so forth.

This is what happens when everybody gets brainwashed by social media. If you're not willing to crack open a history book, at least read a ******* Wikipedia article once in a while.

Edited by Nano

Ooph, glad I avoided this thread :skull: 2 or 3 bans from this alone? :deadbanana4: No surprise :toofunny3:

3 minutes ago, Nano said:

Palestine never existed before the Six-Day War. Before Israel this was British territory. Before then it was Ottoman territory, and before it was Ottoman territory it was mostly occupied by Turkish warriors. And before them the land was invaded by the Catholic Church who murdered both Muslims and Jews. And so on and so forth.

This is what happens when everybody gets brainwashed by social media. If you're not willing to crack open a history book, at least read a ******* Wikipedia article once in a while.

Love that ATRL has become such a safe space for anti-semites that people are allowed to casually refer to the Khazar hypothesis without being called out on it or punished. It's getting WEIRD

OT: What happened to fans shouldn't be punished for their government, etc

12 hours ago, Yog said:

as @Dephira mentioned, everyone has performed there, even Gaga for her artrave tour, there was absolutely no outrage for her over there :spin:

There's a lot more awareness now about the issue than at the time, which is good.

12 minutes ago, Nano said:

Do you think the people living there appeared out of nowhere?

37 minutes ago, Nano said:

This. The ignorance of people here.

4 hours ago, Dad said:

4 hours ago, So.. what now said:

The truth:flame:

Also the historical inaccuracy and antisemitism of these posts. Jesus. Jewish people have historical ancestral ties to the land that spans thousands of years. They are not random white people from Russia who arbitrarily claim ties. Rather, they are people with ethnic ties originating from that land. They only ended up in places like Russia because they were expelled from the land and have been persecuted in the thousands years since. Nor should it be lost that those "white people from Russia" were persecuted, isolated, expelled and killed because they were not considered white or Russian. A simple Google search can explain the historical, religious, and ethnic ties Jewish people have to the land of Israel. 

But regardless of Ashkenazi Jews (those Jews who eventually migrated to Eastern Europe) who it seems you are fixated on as a way to diminish these ties, the majority of Jews in Israel are Sephardi/Mizrahi Jews. They are not white, but they are Brown people who have never left the Middle East and also have thousands of years of ties to the land. Many lived in the Jerusalem and surrounding cities before the British Mandate for Palestine.

But anyway, continue with your Jew-hatred and ignorance to avoid reality.

Edited by N.M.K.

JustLikeHoney
1 hour ago, Communion said:

And what is stopping them from performing in Palestine? Are they afraid to get caught in the middle of a violent anti-Arab pogrom? :celestial5: I wonder how many celebrities visited Rhodesia to do PR during its existence.

Yeah that would be terrible. So when is Palestine's gay pride celebration? Maybe performing amongst all that love and pride can ease their nerves. There is so much disinformation out there. 

Isreal? I don't think so

unclefloprry

Edited by unclefloprry

4 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

So when is Palestine's gay pride celebration?

Something tells me there's probably not enough square feet for a parade:

147062_PALESTINE_1672445571008.png

33 minutes ago, N.M.K. said:

They are not random white people

Well that's a weird accent to encounter 6k miles away from its ancestral roots. How exactly do multi-generational white Americans from Brooklyn of all places end up owning someone else's house in a country they never previously step foot in?

Edited by Communion

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

Well that's a weird accent to encounter 6k miles away from its ancestral roots. How exactly do multi-generational white Americans from Brooklyn of all places end up owning someone else's house in a country they never previously step foot in?

This is not what I nor the comment I responded to was addressing.

JustLikeHoney
22 minutes ago, Communion said:

Something tells me there's probably not enough square feet for a parade:

147062_PALESTINE_1672445571008.png

Oh there must be some gay bar that Sam can perform in. I mean gays are protected by law are they not? 

The laws in Russia are quite clear. Sam could not perform there even if they wanted to because of the Russian federal law "for the Purpose of Protecting Children from Information Advocating a Denial of Traditional Family Values" <--( is it me or is it crazy the this sound like a name of a law that DeSantis come up with.) Vote Democrat, Floridians, not matter who. 

But it must be safe for Sam in Palestine. I don't know much about the gay laws in Palestine. Maybe you can educate us with the truth. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

Do people not realize Jews originate from… the very strip of land they are claiming to be from. And… Palestinians do as well? Both brown people with origins in the Middle East regardless of how mixed with white those who you see in the western world are. It’s wild that some of you think Jewish people agree with the actions taken by the Israeli government :rip: sure, some people don’t think Palestine has the right to just be handed a whole country but it’s clear many of you in this thread lack any bit of nuance or understanding of historical context. 

24 minutes ago, N.M.K. said:

This is not what I nor the comment I responded to was addressing.

Except it is. You don't have to lie and pretend to not be able to read when called out. Neither American or European (yes, that includes Russian) Jews have significant ancestry to the Middle East. It takes going into weird, ironically racist tangents of blood quantums and chosen people to tie people back to thousands of years. You can cry that Ashkenazi Jews are "only" or "just" one-third of the population, but it is a population that is as described:

• White settler-colonists from around the world who help prop up Israel's ethnic majority.

How does the Israel government decide a random ethnically Jewish person from Brooklyn or any metropolitan European city is owed the "right of return" and can become a citizen pretty easily because he or she or they may have had an ancestor who lived in a place people now try to call ISrael 5,000 years ago, but explicitly says Palestinians whose grandparents lived in those very towns or villages just 40-50 years ago don't get to return despite many still even being alive? 

The two-state solution proposed by the UN did not fail because of any Palestinian authority - it has failed since being put forward because every Israeli government, whether liberal or conservative, has rejected the mandate that such requires allowing the Palestinian diaspora the right to return. It's rejected because allowing such would violate the Zionist claim that Israel, at all times, must at least be 50% ethnically Jewish. 

So why are you asking people to tolerate ethno-states?

Edited by Communion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.