• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjang

• Yog

• SmittenCake

• Richmond

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Yog said:

as @Dephira mentioned, everyone has performed there, even Gaga for her artrave tour, there was absolutely no outrage for her over there :spin:

Gaga did get dragged. People like to forget about that, though. In her defense,  she was probably uninformed. As a Queer person, Sam should know better.

Just now, SmittenCake said:

Gaga did get dragged. People like to forget about that, though. In her defense,  she was probably uninformed. As a Queer person, Sam should know better.

“Probably” :rip: the selective outrage peaks its head again.. I know what your doing

4 minutes ago, Yog said:

“Probably” :rip: the selective outrage peaks its head again.. I know what your doing

there was tons of outrage for Gaga what are you talking about :rip: its just that people weren’t educated about what’s actually been happening in Palestine until May of 2021 when the uprising began. 

She even visited one month after Israel’s biggest genocide on Gaza had happened and had the AUDACITY to tweet from her hotel that “the media lies about Israel” to earn last minute ticket sales cause her show was massively flopping there. 

white gays and their supporters only care about themselves and what ultimately serves them. There’s no surprise here. 

Edited by Jjang

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

there was tons of outrage for Gaga what are you talking about :rip: its just that people weren’t educated about what’s actually been happening in Palestine until May of 2021 when the uprising began. 

She even visited one month after Israel’s biggest genocide on Gaza had happened and had the AUDACITY to tweet from her hotel that “the media lies about Israel” to earn last minute ticket sales cause her show was massively flopping there. 

Ok, that’s fine…I’m saying if anyone is gonna get mad at Sam and please I hope there’s the same energy for anyone else that chooses to perform over there.

Beyonce performing in Dubai :sistrens:

desperate, shameless & tragic behavior from the tiktok act

Edited by FunCoric

Just now, Yog said:

Ok, that’s fine…I’m saying if anyone is gonna get mad at Sam and please I hope there’s the same energy for anyone else that chooses to perform over there.

I dragged my own faves for doing so & will do it again. :gaycat2:

and for people who say its not at all a gay rights issue - its worst. Aside from the fact that Israel blackmails gay Palestinians, Israel does not ask a Palestinian whether they are gay or not before killing them or kicking them out of their own homes. They abuse the gays the bis and the straights so it is a gay rights issue by default because its an attack on the most fundamental human rights period. 

Pinkwashing 101 <333

**** them queer Palestinians!

35 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Is Palestine pro LGBT/NB? Not a troll question genuinely curious

If you’re pro-being stoned to death or executed for being a homo, yes! :cm:

Palestine is unfortunately no different than any other country (or state lolz) in the Middle East when it comes to this. Israel is the outlier!

35 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Is Palestine pro LGBT/NB? Not a troll question genuinely curious

:rip:

No, they don't. They throw gay men off rooftops.

1 minute ago, Nano said:

:rip:

No, they don't. They throw gay men off rooftops.

Maybe if Isreals neighboring countries weren't toppled and destroyed by the USA, lgbt life would be great for people within these countries. Could be a different story if Isreal wasn't fully funded by America. 

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Maybe if Isreals neighboring countries weren't toppled and destroyed by the USA, lgbt life would be great for people within these countries. Could be a different story if Isreal wasn't fully funded by America. 

And that support is still only getting bigger despite Biden's shameless claims to be "deeply concerned and troubled" by Israel's illegal settlement expansion.

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Maybe if ISRAEL’s neighbouring countries weren’t living in a MENTAL Stone Age, life (in general) would be great for people within these countries. But then again, what would an ATRL user who has zero knowledge on the Middle East (or many things seemingly enough with your posts) know about what’s going on over there?

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Not sure about LGBT, but I can tell you that life was never "great" for Christians in any of those countries.

At least not within the last hundreds of years and can't blame America for that. 

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

Could be a different story if Isreal wasn't fully funded by America.

Cool story, but the reality is that the US's funding is less than 1% of Israel's GDP.

33 minutes ago, Jjang said:

white gays and their supporters only care about themselves and what ultimately serves them. There’s no surprise here. 

Wasn't aware of this. She really is something else, to say the least. :deadbanana4:

those poor Israelis. send Sam to Palestine instead :clap3:

2 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

those poor Israelis. send Sam to Palestine instead :clap3:

Or maybe to the many other gay-friendly countries surrounding Israel :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.