• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjang

• Yog

• SmittenCake

• Richmond

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s spelled “Israel”, user SmittenCake. 

OT: Israelis about to experience a mid concert :clap3:

Sam isn’t the only one performing, Robbie Willaim & Calum Scott are performing as well, where’s this energy for them

The selective outrage is :biblio:

Just now, Yog said:

Sam isn’t the only one performing, Robbie Willaim & Calum Scott are performing as well, where’s this energy for them

The selective outrage is :biblio:

Are the other two queer icons? 

Just now, SmittenCake said:

Are the other two queer icons? 

Calum Scott is gay as well, so yes… where’s this energy for him? ☠️

He's not hypocrite. This term is abused, you don't have to care about everything. He boycotted Russia because of their gay laws, it's going to Israel because of a gay pride celebration.

This shows how he doesn't care about palestinian rights but it's not connected to gay rights. The fact you are hypocrite if you care about something and you don't care about everything is a social network era distortion. 

Then of course you can criticize his choice for this matter. 

Edited by vale9001

1 minute ago, vale9001 said:

He's not hypocrite. This term is abused, you don't have to care about everything. He boycotted Russia because of their gay laws, it's going to Israel because of a gay pride celebration.

This shows how he doesn't care about palestinian rights but it's not connected to gay rights. The fact you are hypocrite if you care about something and you don't care about everything is a social network distortion. 

Then of course you can criticize his choice. 

are you misgendering them on purpose or what

Is Palestine pro LGBT/NB? Not a troll question genuinely curious

4 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

are you misgendering them on purpose or what

Not every person out there knows who's non-binary or not :rip:

Disgusting behaviour from Sam. Disappointed but not surprised 

You mean like every musical artist in existence? 

Israel is such a beautiful country. Would love to be there. :heart:

12 minutes ago, Yog said:

Calum Scott is gay as well, so yes… where’s this energy for him? ☠️

Is he a a queer icon tho? I don't think so. Probably why more people are disappointed at Sam 

Of course his yt ass will perform in Isr*el, what more could I have expected from him. You can't claim to be a gay rights advocate without being a basic human rights advocate. 

If I was a celebrity, I would give two shits about what a tik tok’er says.

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Is he a a queer icon tho? I don't think so. Probably why more people are disappointed at Sam 

as @Dephira mentioned, everyone has performed there, even Gaga for her artrave tour, there was absolutely no outrage for her over there :spin:

Edited by Yog

17 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

This shows how he doesn't care about palestinian rights but it's not connected to gay rights. The fact you are hypocrite if you care about something and you don't care about everything is a social network era distortion. 

Politics in the Mediterranean and the Balkans are extremely complicated. I've lived in the area my whole life and I can still make no sense of anything despite constantly hearing and being informed about what's going on around me. I don't blame anyone who simply doesn't give a **** bc a) you have a life of your own and b) it's fine to only care about lgbt issues. It's not about siding with Israel, it's about not caring about convoluted political issues that do not impact you at all. Which is what every sane person with an actual life of their own does. Mind your business people.

Edited by dumbsparce

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.