All of Us Strangers | Gay Drama | Paul Mescal, Andrew Scott | Dec 22 | 96% RT, 90 MC

Gossip_Boy

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gossip_Boy

• Lovett

• kandicha

• Mr. Loco

Just saw the movie at the New York Film Festival and absolutely adored it. Still bawling my eyes out at the relationships in the movie. In my dream world,  this would be nominated for all of the Oscar categories but I want Andrew Scott nominated for Best Actor,  what a rich & heartfelt performance. It heavily deserves an Adapted Screenplay nom and a Sound  nom, the music was used incredibly. Editing was great too. Paul Mescal was sexy, lovely, emotional and charming. It's hard not to get lost under his spell in the movie. Claire Foy was great and believable in her role and liked Jamie Bell in it too. Andrew Haigh delivered another masterpiece :clap3:

The ending really got to me, I bawled. :cries:

Edited by Hector
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good, but December? why not now?

30 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Wasnt paul known to be a homophobe in school?

really? i need some tea.

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2023 at 9:21 PM, hypnodemiluv said:

really? i need some tea.

that entire narrative is based on ONE reddit post with 0 evidence so... 

• Like 1

Saw it last night and I can't stop thinking about it ever since. The best movie in the last I don't know many years. Like, for REAL and I do watch everything.  12/10.

This isn’t playing near me yet :emofish:

I saw this last night. It was so intense - sad and unexpectedly terrifying at times. Amazing cast performance. Really left an impression on me. But I have to say watching it alone made me feel kind of empty inside and really lonely. Probably go see it with a friend, or a SO if u have one :gaycat6:

• Like 3

On 12/19/2023 at 3:27 PM, Lovett said:

I don't think I'm ready for this. My friend saw it at a film festival and BAWLED.

It’s devastating. I weeped

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.