Mary & George | Gay miniseries | Julianne Moore, Tony Curran & Nicholas Galitzine

Lovett

Will definitely watch it later but that Mary woman was like the original fujoshi or something.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Dark Miracles

• Chemist

• X~MoviePoP

100% on RT with 8 reviews. And The Guardian gave it 5/5 :eek:

lots of dïck in this :gaycat6:

the outfits are so good.

on ep two and so far its pretty decent

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2024 at 7:47 AM, PopMusicJunkie said:

Nicholas Gatlizine is getting them (gay) roles.  :clap3:

You attract what you are.

• Haha 1

So I just finished this and ugh. I'm gay but this was to much for me. Seeing that creepy king have a collection of femme boys to play with and having to watch him be all sexual all the time. The king just reminds me of someone I met off grindr when I was super young and would be OK but nothing I'd come back for lol. I just miss strong females. Julianne Moore isn't even the star she's more supporting cast. She plays the manipulative mom. I just wish there were more women. I like the preety dresses and strong iconic women. This was not as good as white queen, white princess, Spanish princess, tudors, becoming Elizabeth. Those are my babies. Would not rewatch it but it's alright. Really dark gloomy filter  through out too.

• 4 weeks later...

Julianne was great in this. Accent was seamless.

Also loved the music

This was incredible. Shocking,  sexy, juicy with great writing and performances. Julianne should get recognized next awards season,  she was immaculate :jonny5:

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

obv julianne tore it but the pacing was so weird and some times it felt like there were literally no stakes. maybe its me !!! i still enjoyed though <3

I've seen 3 episodes of this. 

i need to a deep dive on Julianne Moore's filmography. Been sleeping on her but the woman is proof talents are gifts from God. 

Nicholas Galitzine is the most edible peace of man candy to grace my screen in a very long time. I'll watch him in anything. 

The sexy French mentor in episode 1 though …

• Like 1

Compelling series, and Nicholas is earning that IT Guy status.  :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.