• hausofdave

• WildAmerican

• Donquizote

• Almodusa

BCoop karma for shading Cillian :eli:

• Haha 1

Daddy Cillian is taking it :bibliahh:

Bradley will lose once again to someone who only nominated once and won :rip:

Netflix & A24 took a tumble at the Globes, both went 0/0. lets see if the guilds & SAG can provide support

When Lily Gladstone and Emma Stone will mysteriously tie at the Critics Choice Awards

• Haha 2

What is RDJ getting all these awards for again? Saying the lines? I'm so bored.

ANYway, Triet is getting into Director :clap3: Maestro hopefully OUT of BP

:bibliahh:

QueenofCopyPaste
7 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Haven't seen Killers, but apparently I need to if this actor gave a better performance than Sandra Hüller :eek:

Sandra is leagues above them all :shakeno:

I hope she wins the BAFTA

• Like 4

Mulligan is in danger me thinks :rip: 

Maestro might underperform at the Oscar :rip: 

5 hours ago, hausofdave said:

Netflix & A24 took a tumble at the Globes, both went 0/0. lets see if the guilds & SAG can provide support

luckily they have masterpiece beef

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Liafen said:

:bibliahh:

i know Gaga's ass is studying this **** for how not to become the award season villian again next year 

Overall very expected safe choices from the Globes I would say.

I was hoping for a Huller win in drama actress to spice things up in that category.

As for Cooper, he's gonna be fine, this is just his second movie and he still managed to be in awards conversation with it anyway, as long as he gets another nomination he's more than  fine, I do also agree that 'Oppenheimer' was too big in both success and acclaim, it was kind of expected, it was always between him and Murphy in that category, also I feel like that Giamatti would have been above Cooper anyway.

17 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

i know Gaga's ass is studying this **** for how not to become the award season villian again next year 

People are doing too much anyway, the only way for Gaga to not being targeted is basically disappear and not making any appearance or statement the whole next season, even her breathing is gonna be used against her, disappearing is basically the only strategy she can do.

6 minutes ago, Leptine said:

People are doing too much anyway, the only way for Gaga to not being targeted is basically disappear and not making any appearance or statement the whole next season, even her breathing is gonna be used against her, disappearing is basically the only strategy she can do.

as long as JFAD doesn’t get near HOG level messiness, think she’ll be at a better standing 

10 minutes ago, Leptine said:

she just needs to not give people so much ammunition with the method acting talk in interviews i think....

My Lily Gladstone and Da’Vine Joy Randolph dreams are coming true!! :weeps::duca:

Just need Giamatti to take OUT Murphy’s nothingburger of a “performance” to perfect the set. :jonnycat:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

why is Maestro's awards season so overhyped here? 

the movie had okeyish critics and is panned by the general public. 6.7/10 on iMDb is worse than most Netflix movies, and netflix movies are already bad as a whole

Just now, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Sandra is leagues above them all :shakeno:

I hope she wins the BAFTA

Yeah, sad to see her lose this and, very likely, the Oscar. Same feeling I had w Yeoh and Blanchett

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hector said:

SAG & DGA nominations on Wednesday, get ready :clack:

when both snub Fadley :ryan3:

Seattle Film Critics Society Winners:

Spoiler
Best Picture Past Lives – Celine Song
Director Killers of the Flower Moon – Martin Scorsese
Lead Actor Jeffrey Wright – American Fiction
Lead Actress Lily Gladstone – Killers of the Flower Moon
Supporting Actor Charles Melton – May December
Supporting Actress Da’Vine Joy Randolph – The Holdovers
Ensemble Cast The Holdovers – Susan Shopmaker
Screenplay The Holdovers – David Hemingson
Documentary Film 20 Days in Mariupol – Mstyslav Chernov
International Film Godzilla Minus One – Takashi Yamazaki
Animated Film Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse – Joaquim Dos Santos, Kemp Powers, Justin K. Thompson
Cinematography Poor Things – Robbie Ryan
Costume Design Barbie – Jacqueline Durran
Editing Oppenheimer – Jennifer Lame
Original Score Oppenheimer – Ludwig Göransson
Production Design Barbie – Sarah Greenwood (Production Designer) | Katie Spencer (Set Decorator)
Visual Effects Godzilla Minus One – Takashi Yamazaki
Action Choreography John Wick: Chapter 4 – Scott Rogers, Stephen Dunlevy, Laurent Demianoff, Ralf Haeger, James M. Halty
Youth Performance Milo Machado Graner – Anatomy of a Fall
Villain of the Year Godzilla – Godzilla Minus One
Pacific NorthwestW Film Showing Up – Kelly Reichardt

• Like 1

Four POC acting winners at Seattle. I’ve never seen that happen anywhere except the specifically Black award groups. :eek:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I will take an Oppenscheisser win for BP if it means a chop for RDJ for Supporting Actor

spacer.png

• Like 3

it's sooo serious to the anti-coopy's 

:rip:

• Haha 1

I don’t like Downey Jr much and he was fine but unremarkable in Oppenheimer, but I don’t really mind him winning because he’s destined to win one someday and I’d rather he take it now that possibly block someone I actually care about down the line. At least this way he’s saving us from Gosling (a better actor with a worse performance).

I personally wouldn’t nominate either. Sessa ought to be winning alongside his two co-stars. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.