Spoiler

what an annoying quesiton :monkey:

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, wehan6 said:

but they did make a masterpiece....

azealia-banks-breakfast-club.gif

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

TCP missing Costume Guild def kills its chances of an Oscar nom, its likely won't make BAFTA, Napoleon & Maestro being more competitive than Purple wasn't in my bingo book

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

maybe she should be winning Best Actress :clap3:

Reveal hidden contents

what an annoying quesiton :monkey:

Then she said folklore, the taste!

7 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

ouuu that's not :dies:

first page has some wild takes lmao

A mess :ahh: I really thought 

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2023 at 7:01 PM, fridayteenage said:

Past Lives, give us Oscar nominees Celine, Greta, & Teo!

Good to see I've been on the right team since March. Hope they pull thru

2 hours ago, wehan6 said:

ok whos harveying behind the scenes now?

• Haha 3

Warner tried their best but Barbie just got shafted into Adapted Screenplay.

Rise Celine, RISE!!! Even though The Holdovers is gonna get it

• Like 2

When Holdovers wins Supporting Actress and Screenplay and becomes a threat for Best Picture

• Like 2

On 3/13/2023 at 12:40 AM, Hector said:

Super Mario Brothers Vs. Spiderman: Across The Spiderverse for Animated Feature Film. 

ijbol

• Haha 1

On 5/2/2023 at 7:39 PM, Jessie said:

Some of the recent test screening reactions to Barbie (they screened two versions; one edited cut for families with kids aged 9-14 and another aimed at those 15+) and it seems like it’s just reaffirming my gut feelings on this being a misfire that appeals to no one outside some hardcore Gerwig / Baumbach stans (when it already looks like the worst film either has made so far.)

A single BTL Production Design nom feels like a ceiling at this point. Maybe the reshoots and last minute tinkering will help but The Stepford Wives remake vibes are just growing.

:bibliahh:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Liafen said:

ok whos harveying behind the scenes now?

A poc victim has something to say about this exploitative treatment of white ppl victimizing poc in order to glorify white actressing  oh no. Natalie even has the audacity to push it as comedy to help her awards chances.

And implying that he could only be saying this because some other white man told him to is an attempt to further erase his agency.

Edited by fridayteenage

18 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

A poc victim has something to say about this exploitative treatment of white ppl victimizing poc in order to glorify white actressing  oh no. Natalie even has the audacity to push it as comedy to help her awards chances.

And implying that he could only be saying this because some other white man told him to is an attempt to further erase his agency.

stop overthinking a joke babe.

Tomorrow the BAFTA longlist will be released and Society of the Snow will sweep. Bookmark that

• Like 1

OMG they found Miss Peloton :ahh::ahh:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, McNulty said:

Tomorrow the BAFTA longlist will be released and Society of the Snow will sweep. Bookmark that

Omg wait that came out today, lemme  download  stream, hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

ot: Godamund Pike's path to a BSA nom starts tomorrow :heart:

39 minutes ago, Liafen said:

stop overthinking a joke babe.

A joke as funny as globe comedy nominee may december

15 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

A joke as funny as globe comedy nominee may december

and almost as funny as you talking about erasing agencies over a joke when you yourself have tried to erase a woman’s agency over her career steps perpetuating that 4-time Academy Award-winner Legend Frances only gets opportunities because of her husband :campfire: 

40 minutes ago, Liafen said:

and almost as funny as you talking about erasing agencies over a joke when you yourself have tried to erase a woman’s agency over her career steps perpetuating that 4-time Academy Award-winner Legend Frances only gets opportunities because of her husband :campfire: 

U r being disgusting about my ire with racism as usual

I said that she won with fargo with her husband and her first movie was with her husband which is factually true

And I can't believe u r somehow equating rape of a child with talking about Oscar projects just to get your kiis in

Edited by fridayteenage

1 hour ago, Liafen said:

:bibliahh:

I mean I’m happy to eat dirt that my radar was completely wrong on Barbie. 

• Like 1

I wanted to watch Society of the Snow at the cinema before it dropped on Netflix but I’ve been too ill to drag myself to go. I’m hoping it doing well with BAFTA will see it get some screenings near me again because it’s something I would much rather watch on the big screen if I can help it. 

• Like 1

Having just seen Society Of The Snow on Netflix, I'm floored. A great film of a true story that's captivating,  gripping, and emotional on the right beats. I hope it can upset The Zone Of Interest (which other than Jonathan Glazer's directing,  I'm not fond of it as a film overall). It's a shame France chose The Taste Of Things over Anatomy Of A Fall since it's definitely going to win the Foreign Language categories at the Golden Globes & Critics Choice Awards and would have made an excellent International Feature Film winner at the Oscars. As lovely of a film that The Taste Of Things is, I'm rooting for Society Of The Snow to win International Feature Film :clap3:

Edited by Hector
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.