The Netherlands Has The Tallest People In The World. Why?

AbeHicks

2 hours ago, Navy4Life said:

Proportional to the height in my experience :gaycat5:

+1

:eli:

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

All those European countries being giants damn is that how they were able to colonize :deadbanana2:

Doms, we been knew :eli:

6 hours ago, cockatoo said:

Came to say this nnnn

The Netherlands most certainly did though :mandown:

6/10 didn’t tho. 

12 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

Damn the first guy can get it. 

So perfect :jonny5:

9 hours ago, BGKC said:

There’s a very interesting correlation between the Vikings and the Mongols when it comes to milk. Both cultures consumed milk as their main source of protein and both empires had some of the strongest, most powerful soldiers. This is why I low key can’t with frail bodied, lactose intolerant ppl out here trying to create this narrative that dairy milk is the devil. Raw milk has tons of benefits. 

Fish tho?

12 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

Most of you have receding hairlines in this forum too though and ya'll aren't dutch

11 hours ago, Smarticle said:

What about their dick size

11 hours ago, Lipgloss said:

What else of them is the biggest :chick1:

11 hours ago, Navy4Life said:

Proportional to the height in my experience :gaycat5:

11 hours ago, Cheers said:

All those European countries being giants damn is that how they were able to colonize :deadbanana2:

HELP DISHSJSHSHSHD

1 hour ago, apasionata said:

Fish tho?

Fish wasn’t really accessible in land locked Mongolia where Gengis Khan’s  strongest armies were bred, but for Scandinavia/Vikings, sure. 

We have to adapt to the rising ocean :cm:

(Just genetics)

South Sudan's Dinka people and Rwanda's Tutsi ppl are actually the tallest ppl in the world, but I dont see any data on those countries 

As a non-Dutch living in the Netherlands, I do feel some sort of inferiority complex when it comes to height :toofunny3: I am of average height but for Dutch standards that would be considered short. 

But I guess it has something to do with genetics. Dutch people are also considered highly attractive (I love me a good Dutch frat boy) but if you look at images of Dutch people from years years ago at the beginning of the century and around WW2.. they don't really look that good, to put it mildly. Some villages are notorious for inbreeding too. So the increase in quality of life and better diet have contributed to all of this.

There are still some Dutch people that are short and look like trolls though

There are some studies on this that have pointed to wealth and access to food like milk and meats being the reason. There is also evidence that taller people are more likely to survive famines.

And yes, their dicks are really big, too. :psyduck:

(I find they age quite badly compared to countries around them, though, and I don't know why that is. I also feel like Netherlands has a nicer image than the reality there, especially with young men. They seem to be the most heavily Americanised (and often radicalised online) than the European countries around them).

Food maybe??? I don't know, here in Chile the younger generation seems to be significantly taller than our parents. I guess all the hormones in these processed foods are gradually taking a toll on our average height

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.