Anti-queer neo-nazis call for LGBT lynchings at protest against drag queens in Ohio

Communion

Edited by Communion

most normal gathering in ohio

but atrlers told me the left is as bad as the right :cm:

7 minutes ago, Caesar said:

"The horseshoe theory is true!!!111"

"The authoritarian left is just as scary as the authoritarian right!"

"I'm fiscally conservative but socially liberal - the correct combo!"

THAT part! :cm: Maybe all of those anti-progressive centrists will enjoy the company of these nazis.

The true face of right-wing politics.

I’d be willing to bet my life these morons congregate and spread their ideas using forums linked to the dark web, and what else is the dark web notorious for? :shakeno:

Oh, so they know how to wear masks when they're hiding behind bigotry :bibliahh: :bibliahh: If you're going to be this extreme, at least have the balls to show your face and own up to being a POS 

This is disturbing.

If I ever have to line up and face people like them in order to protect our trans community and drag queens I’ll do it happily. These people are extremely dangerous and I cannot fathom how that much hatred can even be possible, like, trans community and drag queens ARE NOT THE ENEMY 

I cannot for the life of me imagine harboring this much hatred for something that does not affect you.

3 hours ago, Caesar said:

This. It’s just a dogwhistle saying that they truly are conservative scum.

4 hours ago, Communion said:

"The horseshoe theory is true!!!111"

"The authoritarian left is just as scary as the authoritarian right!"

"I'm fiscally conservative but socially liberal - the correct combo!"

THAT part! :cm: Maybe all of those anti-progressive centrists will enjoy the company of these nazis.

Not until the “centrists” realise they too will be targeted by fascists, that there is no such thing as “appealing by being reasonable” and that they will also attempt to control and punish them on their way to controlling society as a whole. Funny it’s almost like there aren’t any examples of this happening in our recent collective history :rip:

This is real scary :emofish: my heart bleeds for all the good people in the states :chick3: 
This could be the end of the states as we know it. This is just an early sign.

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Imagine if they used this energy to protest the train derailment instead. Clowns.

this is just the beginning i fear

we are in for some really dark times this decade unless people wake up

This is why I'm happy antifa exists. Literally says it in the name anti-fascists, im happy antifa is there to face all these neo nazi hate groups head on. 

On 3/12/2023 at 2:21 PM, John Slayne said:

this is just the beginning i fear

we are in for some really dark times this decade unless people wake up

Nah they've acted like this for years online. It is very much expected from them. There are many white supremacist forums you get a pretty great picture of them from their posts. 

Edited by Aristotle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.