UFOs/UAPs Base Thread | April Updates

HungryByTheBuffet

27 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Not y’all thinking they found a stray cat and decided to hold a congressional hearing over it. :bibliahh:

But would you really put it past the American government? :oh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HungryByTheBuffet

• Kern

• Magic_boXX

• Starshine

1 hour ago, Brunette Ambition said:

It’s so weird now nobody cares about this topic. Before I didn’t think ufos or aliens existed. But the grusch thing changed my mind on it. (I’m still sceptical tho)

I'm not buying any of it. I think it's mostly diversion to distract our attention away from the real issues 

32 minutes ago, Sannie said:

This could mean anything. It could be a damn leaf or some microbe. Everything thinking it is a body is being silly.

IMHO, if aliens ever came to Earth, it would not be to just say 'hi' or explore, it would be to conquer because they had to. A civilization is not going to expend the tremendous amount of energy interstellar travel requires just to look at us.

A leaf piloting a UFO…Alright. 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha 1

Britney is releasing Alien on 10th anniversary edition of Britney’s Jeans, this is the teaser

• Like 2

Yeah no I’d usually believe this type of stuff but it’s giving he said she said. Either show pics or stfu 

• Like 1

It’s important and extremely unimportant news at the same time. 

it’s very likely there is some other life out there, but very unlikely it currently exists anywhere near close enough to us to actually interfere with our lives. 

so next to everyday economic problems and inflation I think people just don’t care. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

yea that's the point. the technology that has been allegedly retrieved could benefit everyone but they're hiding it for whatever reasons when scientists should be the one studying it

If I had to guess as to why the tech has been hypothetically covered up is because free energy would mean an immediate collapse in the value of oil. Oil companies sold the entire planet out already, it wouldn't be surprising to learn they've lobbied for this cover up behind the scenes.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Grush said bodies and dead pilots on his newsnation interview.

Oh nvm he’s a grifter for sure :rip: lmao 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Indie said:

If I had to guess as to why the tech has been hypothetically covered up is because free energy would mean an immediate collapse in the value of oil. Oil companies sold the entire planet out already, it wouldn't be surprising to learn they've lobbied for this cover up behind the scenes.

yea im pretty sure it's some shady **** like that lol it's always about money in the end

• Like 1

It's so funny literally nobody cares about aliens anymore.

4 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Oh nvm he’s a grifter for sure :rip: lmao 

But he's not selling anything? His initial interview was with a small niche news network, there's no book, podcast, endorsements etc. He has had a very respectable career and credentials. I don't know his true intentions but grifter seems like a mischaracterization to me.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

at least it's getting more coverage than i imagined it would right now but yea, i've seen people say we have bigger problems like climate change to care about that which is true but allegedly the technology the us government is hiding could benefit the entire world so it's kinda dumb to dismiss this issue like that :skull:

Girl I really cannot with this kind of delusional take, like seriously MY GOD :ghostface:

Do you not think that if the ruling class REALLY WANTED TO they would have reversed the climate crisis already? Ffs, we don't need ******* ALIEN technology to fix that issue. :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Edited by AMIT
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, AMIT said:

Girl I really cannot with this kind of delusional take, like seriously MY GOD :ghostface:

Do you not think that if the ruling class REALLY WANTED TO they would have reversed the climate crisis already? Ffs, we don't need ******* ALIEN technology to fix that issue. :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

i really fail to see your point when it's literally what we've been saying lol

the reason why these hearings are happening is because according to the whistleblower they allegedly retrived spacecrafts and are doing reverse engineering. don't u think that it would be a benefit if the world had access to a technology that might do 0 emission?

4 minutes ago, AMIT said:

The ruling class are the ones who benefit from (monetarily) and cause climate change. If such a technology exists, it's to their benefit for it to be covered up.

Also, I don't get your last point. What are you proposing is the obvious solution? At the rate we're going, refusing to stop using fossil fuels and with no practical methods of carbon capture, an alien technology could be one of our only real solutions.

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

i really fail to see your point when it's literally what we've been saying lol

the reason why these hearings are happening is because according to the whistleblower they allegedly retrived spacecrafts and are doing reverse engineering. don't u think that it would be a benefit if the world had access to a technology that might do 0 emission?

You missed my point, which is that we already have the tools available to make life better for EVERYONE on earth. This just soudns like some kind of ridiculous effort by the ruling class to distract people from REAL material issues they have to deal with in their every day lives, both in and outside the US. I mean you can keep thinking some kind of mythical alien tech is gonna save us from this shitshow, as if the ones in power are not gonna do everything they can to get their hands on it first and SELL it to us like they do with everything else. This is assuming this is even a thing anyway. :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AMIT said:

You missed my point, which is that we already have the tools available to make life better for EVERYONE on earth. This just soudns like some kind of ridiculous effort by the ruling class to distract people from REAL material issues they have to deal with in their every day lives, both in and outside the US. I mean you can keep thinking some kind of mythical alien tech is gonna save us from this shitshow, as if the ones in power are not gonna do everything they can to get their hands on it first and SELL it to us like they do with everything else. This is assuming this is even a thing anyway. :deadbanana4:

girl this isn't some theory i've made up it's what what said and what led to these hearings chiii

4 minutes ago, Indie said:

The ruling class are the ones who benefit from (monetarily) and cause climate change. If such a technology exists, it's to their benefit for it to be covered up.

Also, I don't get your last point. What are you proposing is the obvious solution? At the rate we're going, refusing to stop using fossil fuels and with no practical methods of carbon capture, an alien technology could be one of our only real solutions.

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

girl this isn't some theory i've made up it's what what said and what led to these hearings chiii

This whole thing sounds insane, but I am not that informed on it, so I'm gonna stop talking out of my ass and see what comes up next. I'm just tired of everything, sorry. 

3f5KELl.gif

That is pretty awesome. I wish Aliens were more straight forward and show themselves.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.