UFOs/UAPs Base Thread | April Updates

HungryByTheBuffet

There's a lot more mainstream news reporting on these legal developments now it now but interestingly most don't mention Grusch's claims even though it seems to be what's leading this (and a lot more behind the scenes since allegedly there's a lot more whistleblowers now) he's confirmed to be apart of a hearing towards the end of the month to congress regarding everything...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/house-committee-plans-hold-hearing-ufos-rcna94300

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4097653-senators-to-offer-amendment-to-require-government-to-make-ufo-records-public/

https://www.politico.com/minutes/congress/07-14-2023/defense-bills-meet-ufos/

someone made this lol

KnbUQ16.png

Edited by HungryByTheBuffet

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HungryByTheBuffet

• Kern

• Magic_boXX

• Starshine

In ideal world, they would drop video footage of NHI but that would be too much for the general public to handle. I did read a lot of theories on Roosevelt so I wonder if anyone will drop the tea on that one :siptea:

10 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

In ideal world, they would drop video footage of NHI but that would be too much for the general public to handle. I did read a lot of theories on Roosevelt so I wonder if anyone will drop the tea on that one :siptea:

what’s the theories? 

3 hours ago, FREE said:

what’s the theories? 

About bodies found in that crashed spaceship. Some theories say they were all found dead but other said two were found still alive, one died shortly after while second was captured and they filmed footage trying to have a conversation with them. Would be awesome if any of these theories were true, but I doubt someone would spill with receipts even if it were true :doc:

Some recaps & updates:

Confirmed:

• UAP disclosure act of 2023 to enter law starting 2024 after legislation by Democratic Senate majority leader Chuck Schumer - outlines the plan for UAP and NHI disclosure - the way in which it is being proposed basically ensures it will have to pass no matter what, in addition, it is extremely unlikely for Senate majority leader Chuck Schumer to propose bills and legalizations not endorsed by the white house and president Biden.
    https://www.democrats.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/uap_amendment.pdf
  • Next week on 7/26 - David Grusch will publically testify to Congress during The House Oversight Committee hearing on UAPs
    vW5EIiA.jpg

Alleged:

• David Grusch will not only expose all he can during the hearing but will even utter the names of individuals who have been murdered in order to keep everything a secret - according to Ross Coulthart the journalist who interviewed Grusch for NewsNation

• Hacker group Anonymous threatens to leak videos related to the subject/leak disclosure before/after the 7/26 if they aren't pleased with the disclosure process 

Other:

• White House National Security Council John Kirby asked about Senator Schumer’s UAP legislation

• Like 1

On 7/15/2023 at 10:34 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

I think actually this is where we're headed in terms of disclosure - the new legislations mean that UAP-NHI-Exotic inhuman tech is to be disclosed 25 years after it is first classified or w/e here's the exact quote from the bill

sOqXlID.png

So most likely they will slowly reveal the first encounters/retrievals of these crafts such as Roswell while newer information will remain top secret.

Other tidbits from the legislation - it mentioned the term "Non-human intelligence" 22 times, and that's going to be written in US law, mostly mentioning it as one of the things that legally will have to be disclosed... this is what the law defines it as:

VFYoQ1n.png

I go on and off being in awe that it's really happening and at the same time a tad bored now that I've been obsessed with the subject for the past year and to a lesser extent since the 2017 NYT article lol.

7 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

I think actually this is where we're headed in terms of disclosure - the new legislations mean that UAP-NHI-Exotic inhuman tech is to be disclosed 25 years after it is first classified or w/e here's the exact quote from the bill

sOqXlID.png

So most likely they will slowly reveal the first encounters/retrievals of these crafts such as Roswell while newer information will remain top secret.

Other tidbits from the legislation - it mentioned the term "Non-human intelligence" 22 times, and that's going to be written in US law, mostly mentioning it as one of the things that legally will have to be disclosed... this is what the law defines it as:

VFYoQ1n.png

I go on and off being in awe that it's really happening and at the same time a tad bored now that I've been obsessed with the subject for the past year and to a lesser extent since the 2017 NYT article lol.

Oh, I am so ready! And the fact Anomymous have receipts ready to leak if they want whew

Also not me typing Rosevelt (the president) instead of Roswell, English is not my first language and both names sound similar ksksksl

I am curious how the media worldwide will cover this news

A shift is about to happen one way or another

16 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

• Hacker group Anonymous threatens to leak videos related to the subject/leak disclosure before/after the 7/26 if they aren't pleased with the disclosure process 

yeah right. They never do anything

This kind of feels like a distraction, like what tea could they possibly spill?

• Like 2

I’ll be watching.

This is mostly annoying because Grusch can’t reveal anything specific :deadbanana:

17 hours ago, Relampago. said:

This kind of feels like a distraction, like what tea could they possibly spill?

3 hours ago, Airhead said:

I’ll be watching.

1 hour ago, monologueNacafe said:

This is mostly annoying because Grusch can’t reveal anything specific :deadbanana:

screaming I didn't wake up for it...lemme tune in now did anything interesting happen lol

edit: it just finished so ig not? but I'm already starting to see ALL mainstream media now picking up on it so ig it did what it had to do as a start? for the next hearings to reveal things hopefully...either that or just as a tool for the media to report on it till the Schumer bill goes into full effect...

2 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

screaming I didn't wake up for it...lemme tune in now did anything interesting happen lol

Have you seen Grush full interview with NewsNation, if so it’s really the same information. Still good stuff.

So it seems like nothing came from this? I need these girls to start blowing some real whistles here soon

It’s so weird now nobody cares about this topic. Before I didn’t think ufos or aliens existed. But the grusch thing changed my mind on it. (I’m still sceptical tho)

• Like 4

I think it’s important to note in thread titles about this subject that these are currently unproven and relatively unsubstantiated claims being made by a small group of people. They should be taken seriously, but not necessarily taken immediately at face value.

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.