UFOs/UAPs Base Thread | April Updates

HungryByTheBuffet

pretty interested in that timeline… if it really means the NHI (whatever they are) will officially announce themselves with our without the world’’s governments… that’s some world & history changing **** 

• Like 1

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HungryByTheBuffet

• Kern

• Magic_boXX

• Starshine

The way people just made memes about this and moved on a week later:deadbanana2:

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The way people just made memes about this and moved on a week later:deadbanana2:

The public won't really take it seriously until the evidence is revealed

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

pretty interested in that timeline… if it really means the NHI (whatever they are) will officially announce themselves with our without the world’’s governments… that’s some world & history changing **** 

They talk about the time constraints in the vid I shared in the first post and here are some quotes from Coulthurt and Kean,  I believe Luis Elizondo has also said the same things (timestamped)

Could be hundreds of reasons for there to be a time constraint for the gov to disclose that have nothing to do with the NHI themselves but rather other humans of course like China or Russia having plans to make reverse-engineered tech public, or whistleblowers having a dead man switch set to 2027, or a world-ending scenario like an asteroid that will hit, or even something related to our global warming.

Could be they will have to disclose themselves to help us not be destroyed, if it's true they came to this planet with intentions of helping.

It's pointless speculation when we don't know what their intentions are and if it's good or bad or neutral... I wish we knew

If it was really our decision and not theirs to keep it a secret... I hate people :chick3:

Scientists determined that human dna predates the creation of earth so who's to say that we're not all aliens.

3 minutes ago, Rebel Lion said:

Scientists determined that human dna predates the creation of earth so who's to say that we're not all aliens.

I feel like if that is true then us being an alien biological experiment/the zoo hypothesis are the most likely scenarios.

Or indeed we arrived here from another planet, imagine if the UFOs are A.I drones we sent here to determine if this planet is sustainable for us and then we arrived and generations and apocalyptic disasters later we lost all that info and tech and the population is busy researching our own UFOs...lmao

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

thank you so much for the updates @HungryByTheBuffet

I've always loved this topic since I was a small child, and it's so cool to see that it wasn't just a childhood fantasy! it's just jaw dropping :WAP:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, modeblock said:

thank you so much for the updates @HungryByTheBuffet

I've always loved this topic since I was a small child, and it's so cool to see that it wasn't just a childhood fantasy! it's just jaw dropping :WAP:

It's a pleasure tnx u<3 it started :duca:

OT: screaming @this Reddit thread kinda highkey dragging ATRL

CjnSqWG.png

Joni warned us all. And she’s right, why are we allowing ourselves to be distracted by topics like Lizzo when groundbreaking discoveries are being made?! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Siblon said:

Joni warned us all. And she’s right, why are we allowing ourselves to be distracted by topics like Lizzo when groundbreaking discoveries are being made?! 

Idk this foxxie but lemme add to watch later cause I like her face!

She gives me this lady who I was obsessed with as a teen vibes lmao

The interview is allegedly starting once they're done with the trump story!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_fourfm

Finished now.

Biggest takeaways:

• 5 EYES Alliance all have retrieval programs for UAP
  • Grusch gave additional 2 hours of closed-door testimony to the intel committees last week (per Chuck McCullough)

The timing of the Superconductor breakthrough and all of this seems suspiciously timed tbh 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

I feel like if that is true then us being an alien biological experiment/the zoo hypothesis are the most likely scenarios.

Or indeed we arrived here from another planet, imagine if the UFOs are A.I drones we sent here to determine if this planet is sustainable for us and then we arrived and generations and apocalyptic disasters later we lost all that info and tech and the population is busy researching our own UFOs...lmao

0286fffda22906c2989b1f6e5fec544730381a53

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

The timing of the Superconductor breakthrough and all of this seems suspiciously timed tbh 

If we thought the past 100 years was remarkable, the next 100 will be exponential with the data collected and AI capabilities. The breakthrough in that as well as the nuclear fusion ignition a couple months ago. A lot of positive scientific news this year, but a huge contrast to the current infrastructure and dying planet. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Starshine
  • Like 1

Soy.... UFO were rebranded by the government as UAP on 2013...then on 2017 Pentagon started releasing and allowing some videos of them which confirmed proof they exist, that was a 4 years gap.

Then... Aliens rebranded as Non-human Intelligence on 2023 (now officially written in law that the Schummer legalization passed) and Congrass and gov officials being corrected by others to say "Non human" when they say "alien" instead....so 2023, another 4 years? that ends up on 2027 ......

Exact same years, different decades, the "20 Year Disclosure Plan"

0286fffda22906c2989b1f6e5fec544730381a53

How is this all not talked about more? This may potentially be the biggest discovery ever made along with fire. This is bigger than Covid and 9/11. Many generations before us were wondering if we are alone in the universe. I guess we need photos and more details. And people don't take it seriously because there is a lot of BS too.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

How is this all not talked about more? This may potentially be the biggest discovery ever made along with fire. This is bigger than Covid and 9/11. Many generations before us were wondering if we are alone in the universe. I guess we need photos and more details. And people don't take it seriously because there is a lot of BS too.

"How is this not talked about more" because it's all lies anyways

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

People don’t seem to “care” because they’ve been speculating for decades. Them saying this stuff won’t make anyone care much until we actually see things/proof and more details. What we’ve gotten so far is very vague. I know it’s going little by little but until they show more people will just talk about it with memes/as a joke. 

why do we think only the us government talks about this?? Why no other countries have ever talk about what they have or seen? 

1 hour ago, Superbitch said:

People don’t seem to “care” because they’ve been speculating for decades. Them saying this stuff won’t make anyone care much until we actually see things/proof and more details. What we’ve gotten so far is very vague. I know it’s going little by little but until they show more people will just talk about it with memes/as a joke. 

why do we think only the us government talks about this?? Why no other countries have ever talk about what they have or seen? 

Speculating-//-hiding, people will either have to keep fighting for the truth and transparency or accept allowing themselves to be treated like stupid cattle by compartmentalized military-government entities and private companies worth trillions.

Only the U.S. gov? Every country has talked in some form about UFOs at some point, not to mention countless gov officials around the world telling alien tales on the regular the second they retire that all seem to add up, the 5 eye Alliance all have projects both solo and shared and both public and private, the Egyptian "government" was definitely ahead of the U.S. too lmao :skull:

but yeah it's either a U.S.-led psyop or alien disclosure we know, the truth needs to be investigated and juiced dry beyond funny memes especially by the U.S. population if they care about the government's integrity and inner stability, they can't be passing "UAP 2023 disclosure" bills saying all alien technology belongs to the government just for shits and giggles...there are people that are starving... they are either wasting trillions of misinformation and secret technologies they won't let the rest of humanity use, or they are wasting trillions of dollars on just the misinformation part of it making everyone believe they do.

There's either a shred to the truth and everyone has been lied and murdered to keep secrets etc for years, or dozens and dozens of people who would have known if that was true or not because they ranked high in the U.S. intelligence are coming out and saying it is, both explanations would need to have a good answer with public proof.

The thing to keep remembering and the thing Congress is clearly after is CLEAN FREE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY as told by whistleblowers being hidden, it is the most important thing in the world. This is the biggest story in the world.

Others have said so before in length and I won't go into it, but with how everything has actually happened the chances of it being a psyop seem very low, everyone's eyes are on the military-industrial complex, black-label CIA and Pentagon trying to pull the cat out of the bag, this is hardly ideal for them regardless.

Objectively for there to be so many people willing to come out despite (alleged) threats of death and to be willing to go to prison if found they are lying in their testimony, the most likely scenario that isn't aliens is the government is operating a human experiment on its CIA and gov employees using illicit drugs and experimental tech and aircraft to make them believe aliens are real as some sort of test (Look up MK-Ultra, they tested on their own employees too)

at the end of the day people have to be braindead to not want to the truth, either people have been murdered and clean free energy exists (not to mention aliens ofc) or Congress is being misled and lied to be a shadow government, or these people have been misled by their bosses as a test like I mentioned.

Also there are still UFOs in the sky flying in ways beyond our known physics laws, even I'm not conspiracist enough to not believe the U.S. gov and other countries when they say this and that it's happening around the world as they release videos of the metallic orbs flying around the middle east and U.S. etc, the U.S official stance is still "it's important we get to the bottom of this, we have no idea what they are. They defy known physics" So you either believe that if they did know more than that they would have told us, or you can slowly add things up to realize how it got to this point in time where people are sick of half-truths, and the simplest conclusion is, some factions in the pentagon and current projects, are sick too.

So I believe them that these UFOs are up there, pilots are saying as much, people have been saying as much since the dawn of people, but I don't believe they have no idea what they are or ANY more info about them.

Kinda like when I was a kid I believed the U.S gov that there aren't aliens in Area 51 - but not that Area 51 doesn't exist... it's so funny how everyone in this thread is likely old enough to have experienced Area 51 going from a conspiracy theory and myth like it was referenced in movies and by the gov etc to the U.S. gov finally confirming its existence in whopping 2013 lmao.

Edited by HungryByTheBuffet

Anyway............ not many updates but I'll update

• August WILL be a slow month, congress is on recess and the next hearing will likely happen in September - the hope and likelihood is for at least 2 more whistleblowers with FIRST-HAND experience to testify, and that Congress will be able to enter the SCIF with the previous and new whistleblowers so they can legally investigate the proof some of them have already had for over a year since Grusch provided it to them in closes testified hearings before ever making himself public
  • The Hill is hosting an event with some representatives from Congress next week Thursday, August 17 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT We Are Not Alone: UFOs & National Security - lawmakers, experts, and administration officials to provide analysis and answer questions about possible national security risks. - Tim Burchett (R-TN) and Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) Confirmed https://thehill.com/events/4141299-we-are-not-alone-ufos-national-security/
  • Mr. Corbell who I hate his face and everyone always used to call a griefer till he literally sat behind Grusch in Congress is saying more whistleblowers are ready to come forward ig
  • Avi Loeb continues to chase attention - now claims he likely did indeed find proof of alien life - refers to Grusch's testimony too
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/harvard-scientist-have-proof-alien-life-new-study-welcome

If anybody is still curious about the supposed "time crunch" with the 2027 date, it was originally populated by this guy (but later repeated by others)

Other recent vids

2 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Speculating-//-hiding, people will either have to keep fighting for the truth and transparency or accept allowing themselves to be treated like stupid cattle by compartmentalized military-government entities and private companies worth trillions.

Only the U.S. gov? Every country has talked in some form about UFOs at some point, not to mention countless gov officials around the world telling alien tales on the regular the second they retire that all seem to add up, the 5 eye Alliance all have projects both solo and shared and both public and private, the Egyptian "government" was definitely ahead of the U.S. too lmao :skull:

but yeah it's either a U.S.-led psyop or alien disclosure we know, the truth needs to be investigated and juiced dry beyond funny memes especially by the U.S. population if they care about the government's integrity and inner stability, they can't be passing "UAP 2023 disclosure" bills saying all alien technology belongs to the government just for shits and giggles...there are people that are starving... they are either wasting trillions of misinformation and secret technologies they won't let the rest of humanity use, or they are wasting trillions of dollars on just the misinformation part of it making everyone believe they do.

There's either a shred to the truth and everyone has been lied and murdered to keep secrets etc for years, or dozens and dozens of people who would have known if that was true or not because they ranked high in the U.S. intelligence are coming out and saying it is, both explanations would need to have a good answer with public proof.

The thing to keep remembering and the thing Congress is clearly after is CLEAN FREE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY as told by whistleblowers being hidden, it is the most important thing in the world. This is the biggest story in the world.

Others have said so before in length and I won't go into it, but with how everything has actually happened the chances of it being a psyop seem very low, everyone's eyes are on the military-industrial complex, black-label CIA and Pentagon trying to pull the cat out of the bag, this is hardly ideal for them regardless.

Objectively for there to be so many people willing to come out despite (alleged) threats of death and to be willing to go to prison if found they are lying in their testimony, the most likely scenario that isn't aliens is the government is operating a human experiment on its CIA and gov employees using illicit drugs and experimental tech and aircraft to make them believe aliens are real as some sort of test (Look up MK-Ultra, they tested on their own employees too)

at the end of the day people have to be braindead to not want to the truth, either people have been murdered and clean free energy exists (not to mention aliens ofc) or Congress is being misled and lied to be a shadow government, or these people have been misled by their bosses as a test like I mentioned.

Also there are still UFOs in the sky flying in ways beyond our known physics laws, even I'm not conspiracist enough to not believe the U.S. gov and other countries when they say this and that it's happening around the world as they release videos of the metallic orbs flying around the middle east and U.S. etc, the U.S official stance is still "it's important we get to the bottom of this, we have no idea what they are. They defy known physics" So you either believe that if they did know more than that they would have told us, or you can slowly add things up to realize how it got to this point in time where people are sick of half-truths, and the simplest conclusion is, some factions in the pentagon and current projects, are sick too.

So I believe them that these UFOs are up there, pilots are saying as much, people have been saying as much since the dawn of people, but I don't believe they have no idea what they are or ANY more info about them.

Kinda like when I was a kid I believed the U.S gov that there aren't aliens in Area 51 - but not that Area 51 doesn't exist... it's so funny how everyone in this thread is likely old enough to have experienced Area 51 going from a conspiracy theory and myth like it was referenced in movies and by the gov etc to the U.S. gov finally confirming its existence in whopping 2013 lmao.

I meant like do all governments have a pact to not say anything??? I know not every country has the technology but the ones that do??? Literally not one country has stepped forward ever and say look we have this and we think is this. And I truly believe there’s stuff out there cuz I’ve seen them twice one in Mexico in a van full of family going on a road trip and once in Dallas close to ft worth. I think there’s a military base close by this place(was at the nascar races). This has been a topic that was fascinated me since I was a kid in Mexico. Have u ever heard of Jaime Maussan? Lol. He’s one of the most known ufo investigators in Mexico. I used to wtach him all the time before I moved to the US. 

also random and this might be full conspiracy freak teas but I’ve always had a thought in the back of my head that “god” could’ve been a being from another planet. It’s something that has kinda tested me for years since I saw one of those history channels docus on Aliens….

oh and yeah it’s funny how all of this is tied to what AOC said in that video… it’s not just about ufos or aliens or nhi but that money they use for those private contractors. I have never ever thought of that??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Superbitch said:

I meant like do all governments have a pact to not say anything??? I know not every country has the technology but the ones that do??? Literally not one country has stepped forward ever and say look we have this and we think is this. And I truly believe there’s stuff out there cuz I’ve seen them twice one in Mexico in a van full of family going on a road trip and once in Dallas close to ft worth. I think there’s a military base close by this place(was at the nascar races). This has been a topic that was fascinated me since I was a kid in Mexico. Have u ever heard of Jaime Maussan? Lol. He’s one of the most known ufo investigators in Mexico. I used to wtach him all the time before I moved to the US. 

also random and this might be full conspiracy freak teas but I’ve always had a thought in the back of my head that “god” could’ve been a being from another planet. It’s something that has kinda tested me for years since I saw one of those history channels docus on Aliens….

oh and yeah it’s funny how all of this is tied to what AOC said in that video… it’s not just about ufos or aliens or nhi but that money they use for those private contractors. I have never ever thought of that??

Oh lol so we know for sure the 5 eye alliance all do have a pact, U.S.-Canada cooperation seems to be the strongest as they basically share resources, opposite of that there's the alleged 100-year secret cold war between U.S.-Russia-China to reverse engineer UFO tech to be the "leading nation" technologically (mainly military tech) supposedly neither one of the three wants to reveal anything about what they have since it would give the others "info" as for the rest of the world, Grusch says Italy gave the U.S. their very first UFO craft in the 30s, so we know there's a pact there, there's a couple of other cooperations between the U.S. and some European countries over UFOs but can't remember off the top of my head.

People always like to mention the Former Israeli security chief recent years-ish remarks if that interests you

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weird-news/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-extraterrestrials-exist-trump-knows-n1250333

As far as the rest of the world, I don't think it's crazy to assume nations who did not pursue such intense technological advancements mainly aircraft tech in the 40s in the aftermath of WW2/relied on other nation's armies as protection did not manage to properly investigate, capture or find one, or research one if it did down. 

If the whistleblowers are saying the truth and there's a whole program for UFO retrieval I'd imagine it's a very hard task that 99.9 of the time fails but once in a blue moon they capture and research some (including forms of bodies ig)

But this basically covers all the nations who would have the capabilities to be apart of something like this to begin with.

I think it's possible there is an agreement/that communications were only made with certain countries and government entities most likely the U.S. and to a larger degree the 5 eye alliance yes, idk precisely what's leading this of course there's endless theories but I think it's not surprising it's coming out of the U.S., if it's true they have chosen to be the leaders of this behind the scenes in the western hemisphere, as much as U.S. gets laughed about with all the secrecy it's still the most likely to crack open compared to China-Russia etc.

Idk the Jaime guy but your experiences sound wild, I do think they fly more often in the desert :chick2:

Idk about gods being from other planets but I think there could be a strong correlation with the mystery to the bible and most popular religions, and I've never been religious but I think there's a link, you may like the show I just finished watching called "Childhood's End" it swims around these subjects somewhat.

And yeah about the military-industrial complex and the private contractors it's wild and basically what's going on with Congress and the house right now is they're shocked not only they allow trillions to go to their hands that they can't say where they go or what they spend them on or pass an audit they legally are supposed to but they even block them from SCIF and receiving evidence legally regarding these claims, it's sad that basically this is how the top superpower nations were built especially after WW2 all the money was poured into warfare technology to basically ensure a shared silent threat of "if you nuke us we can end the world before the nukes arrive" the secrecy is the DNA of this, you can't have your enemies know your tech otherwise it's useless and you now need tech to beat that tech, Oppenheimer vibes.

Those who-be make their trillions by burning fossil fuels and having a "threat" always impending to receive double that in funding meanwhile they're busy producing hundreds of black projects in and out of the gov that the PUBLIC FUNDS yet they aren't willing to tell the public (or most of the gov) if they do or do not have anything to do with the UFOs of unknown technologies flying over the nations skies that the U.S. white house has said "pose a threat". They don't know whether there's anything secret but they know for sure they will do anything to stop the hearings and ban Congress being able to receive proof, proof the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community sent Grusch to Congress with to start this whole thing...these never-ending factions who can't tell their own nor each others lies from each others...

Something doesn't add up, it's also concerning to say the least every time the government has officially acknowledged UFOs(UAPs etc) it's said to be a "threat to national security" No, these visitors are clearly not a threat, the threat is the

Clearly, the powers that be have managed to come to agreements, just like Schummer has said "the different entities" that needed to be involved to help write the legalizations were privy and all agreed. 

https://www.askapol.com/p/exclusive-schumer-uap-amendment-co?sd=pf#details

I say all the powers that be because anything Schummer puts on the table is also already vetted and approved by the white house and the President, the push is unanimous and clearly a mediation was arrived upon either an understanding that it can't be kept secret anymore, or a true time constraint of some sorts.

And just like this guy said - "complete amnesty" to all of those who were involved in the wrongdoings involved in the cover-ups, that is the only way to receive the truth - allegedly a message straight from the visitors

and funny as that be, the Schummer UAP Disclosure Act of 2023 says just that, complete amnesty, to those who come forward within 180 days.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/senate-bill/2226/text

azo2OUU.png

as per the 118th congress, S.2226 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2024, Title XV S.1546- Funding Limitations On "Certain Unreported Programs", goes on to speak of amnesty for those who turn over records and evidence, and any and all techs deriving from UAP's or NHI craft

https://www.democrats.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/uap_amendment.pdf

It's kinda weird huh? Superbitch

Also if anybody hasn't watched this yet it was a great watch/catch up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.