Marvel gagged by Ant Man BOMB, "time for less sequels'

Bhabylon

Like the writing and CGI was so bad this Phase, so focus on that if ur gonna do sequels :sistrens:

Good. Just end them once and for all.

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Ant man looked so bad though 

It actually wasn't bad, but it was a pointless movie and storyline NO ONE asked for.  It was the Thanos storyline all over again but with the least popular characters in the MCU.

I'm glad they've realised that they need to be focusing on quality, not quantity. There's been so many stories about how their CGI teams were being forced to rush and cut scenes in order to get things done on time and it's severely impacted the quality of the films. Hopefully they stop rush releasing content and actually focus on releasing good stuff.

Still the biggest Movie of the year :giraffe:

Another Marvel W. 

People are sick of these superhero movies. They want real films!

Well, they make movies for little kids. They would eventually/hopefully outgrow these films, and have characters and films become less relevant. No big shocker 

7 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

Well, they make movies for little kids.

This is completely untrue. :rip:

13 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

This is completely untrue. :rip:

Atp marvel movies are literally toy commercials cmon :rip: but yeah I should have probably said “little kids and adults with shelves of funko pops”. 

3 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

Atp marvel movies are literally toy commercials cmon :rip: but yeah I should have probably said “little kids and adults with shelves of funko pops”. 

The condescension, just because you don't personally like them. :skull: You're not special for not liking something that's colossally popular, you know. :deadbanana2:Millions of people enjoy superhero films and demeaning them to "little kids and adults with shelves of funko pops" is pretty disrespectful.

5 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

The condescension, just because you don't personally like them. :skull: You're not special for not liking something that's colossally popular, you know. :deadbanana2:Millions of people enjoy superhero films and demeaning them to "little kids and adults with shelves of funko pops" is pretty disrespectful.

I said that they make flicks for little kids, and that is absolutely true. I didn’t say you can’t enjoy them as an adult. 

From what I see, people do get bored with marvel movies because, again, they are catered to the least common denominator - and as you grow older what you’re looking for in entertainment changes for most of people. But instead of growing with the audience over the past 10 years, they’ve been either stagnant or even further dumbing it down. 

• 10 months later...
On 3/18/2023 at 7:41 AM, Brunette Ambition said:

I said that they make flicks for little kids, and that is absolutely true. I didn’t say you can’t enjoy them as an adult. 

From what I see, people do get bored with marvel movies because, again, they are catered to the least common denominator - and as you grow older what you’re looking for in entertainment changes for most of people. But instead of growing with the audience over the past 10 years, they’ve been either stagnant or even further dumbing it down. 

tea x2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.