Jenna Ortega to star in Beetlejuice 2 as Lydia's daughter

Hector

Perfect casting :clap3: And she will become Tim Burton's new muse, I see! Gen Z's Main IT Girl :clap3:

Edited by Hector

MadonnasBoyfriend

Can't hold a candle to Winona Ryder. Winona Ryder deserves her flowers 💐

I fear for her. She’s beyond booked right now but honestly deserves! Between this franchise, scream, and Wednesday she’s going to be set for life

Its time for people to realise that jenna is a wooden one dimensional actress 

I wonder if more of the original cast will return (Winona Ryder, Catherine O'Hara, Geena Davis)?

42 minutes ago, PatrickGray.12 said:

I wonder if more of the original cast will return (Winona Ryder, Catherine O'Hara, Geena Davis)?

I agree don’t make this movie unless the og cast is coming back. I know Winona and legend Catherine deserve a spot. 

8 minutes ago, ptolemaea said:

needs to break out of this genre

No this will turn her into a legend. Gothic projects like she is doing now will become a stable in her career and ppl will watch her films in a yearly basis especially  during Halloween time just like every Tim burton project. 

In before she accepts the check, the movie does great at the box office, she gets praise for her performance then she trashes the movie and says that the script could have been so much better. :cm: 

36 minutes ago, ptolemaea said:

needs to break out of this genre

Her peak career  is just at starting tho 

worked for Helena :cm:  

I need her on a remake of Ginger Snaps next!

She's becoming overexposed.

I’ve been waiting over 30 years for this sequel. It will be surreal if/when I’m actually watching. I agree that it shouldn’t get made wo the original cast.

She would fit as Lydia’s daughter since this is sequel and not a remake. Although I’m probably going to be tired of seeing Jenna in everything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.