• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

1 minute ago, wish said:

Like I've said before, Kim just doesn't have the it factor & it's clear as day here

and Billie Eyelash does? bffr

i love the video they both look so good. My least fav was the clarinet scenes but overall its a cute video.

She looks so good oh wow 

Ummm. Who edited this? Nicki's wig is warping in every blonde wig scene :deadbanana2:

Image Image

Aesthetics are okay but Kim really doesn’t look comfortable :rip: 

29 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Is Ms. Petras always so awkward and stiff in all her visuals? There is no personality or star power to be found.

sadly this. 
i like the overall direction of the video, much better than FSN. But she seems not very telegenic. Her vibe is always off and she makes these weird faces. Even tho it’s her sing the others in the video, even the girls next to her shine more. 

also the last chorus being without a beat is so off putting. I like the trap beat but the last chorus sucks 

Kim always looking awkward in these music videos. Does she not have a director to help with poses and getting her comfortable?

58 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

its like someone saw this and said "let me make it even worse"

Nnn it does look like this, she even did the doubles thing

and the random forced BOSS headphone advertising:rip:

Edited by Andre2000

17 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Ummm. Who edited this? Nicki's wig is warping in every blonde wig scene :deadbanana2:

Image Image

Kznxxnxnj :skull: she should Embrace her looks cuz this is in every single video and it’s always poorly edited 

The way the theme of this music video is just… music video :rip:

24 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Image Image

:deadbanana4:

The video is all over the place :rip: the nurse look and the school band scenes have nothing to do with the rest aesthetically. Also, Kim looks awkward and stiff af.

The way when this was announced I thought it was going to be her breakthrough but everything has ended up being one dissapointment after the other. :rip: 

EDIT:

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

she said video is inspired by classic dance videos: Alex Gaudino - Destination Calabria, DJ Eric Prydz - Call On Me, Princess Superstar - Perfect 
she did a lot of songs with Guetta
Luke Gilford did album package

Wait, now it makes sense. I get the references now and it's a good idea but it was poorly executed, you shouldn't have to read it to get it.

Edited by alfonso12

The song def grew in me. I think it's cute. Same for the video. 

Cute video, much better than expected. Kim is as stiff and scared looking as ever here though and it takes me out of it. Goes from slay to awkward REALLY fast.

I'm surprised she greenlit some of the editing/scenes. 

30 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Image Image

slksfklkkskfkks

Horrible video for a horrible song by horrible artists. Fitting!

Edited by State of Grace.

The video is aesthetically pleasing and they both looked really good! I think its suits the song just fine.

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

slksfklkkskfkks

Horrible video for a horrible song by horrible artists. Fitting!

how many times can you say horrible in one sentence? :clap3: it's so funny how you run into Kim threads to say some negative sh*t about her. if you're not a fan why are you checking for her? make it make sense. HORRIBLE

The video was cute but i feel like it would work better as something for Slvt Pop, especially the marching band and the nurse scenes. It was just a bunch of random ideas put together and that's it :deadbanana4:

And yeah, Kim needs to work on her confidence. For me, she looks great but she started to look uncomfortable after the pandemic, probably bc of her weight gain. She also started to hide half of her face in lots of pictures bc of her double chin... Honestly i think she should just embrace her new figure and go for it anyways, she still looks good with the right styling and there's no reason for her to feel this way. She serves attitude on her lyrics but it's lacking on her persona bc of that, which is why the whole thing looks weird for some of you. And... she was next to Nicki, so she was nervous bc of that too.

As of Nicki, she looks great and did the best she could, i enjoyed her bits.

45 minutes ago, wish said:

Like I've said before, Kim just doesn't have the it factor & it's clear as day here

Yeah. I almost feel sorry for her because she keeps trying to be a star but it just doesn’t give. She almost looks sad in the scene of her licking the clarinet. 

I really hope Kim’s utter failure at music doesn’t scare the industry away from investing in trans pop artists. 

She keeps teasing the album annoucement somwhere epic

Where could that be ? What has been booked soon which is that prestigious ? :rip: 

I think Kim should've stayed an indie bunhead girl, this whole stardom thing is clearly not for her. Heart to Break and IDWIAA videos were cute and she looks natural in both of them, that girly persona really suits her, she can't pull off bold looks and it's fine, not everyone is built for that. 

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I think Kim should've stayed an indie bunhead girl, this whole stardom thing is clearly not for her. Heart to Break and IDWIAA videos were cute and she looks natural in both of them, that girly persona really suits her, she can't pull off bold looks and it's fine, not everyone is built for that. 

She looked ok in Icy and Future Starts Now imo :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.