• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

she said video is inspired by classic dance videos: Alex Gaudino - Destination Calabria, DJ Eric Prydz - Call On Me, Princess Superstar - Perfect 
she did a lot of songs with Guetta
Luke Gilford did album package

Edited by Nefertiti0

Tragic video... why is she so awkward? Her videos used to feel more natural than this

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Tragic video... why is she so awkward? Her videos used to feel more natural than this

the dramatics. this is the best video we've ever gotten from her with budget, product placement, multiple outfits, a NICKI FEATURE. like let's just appreciate and be grateful we even got a music video. y'all are so ungrateful fr :coffee2:

The video is cute and Nicki actually showed up and isn't in her green screen feature era anymore so it's a win.

Really rooting for Kim. It was cute and I hope we get an album announcement soon. She deserves it because she has worked really hard to get here ✌️

The video is ok.

The song is soo lackluster. I don't think the sample works. 

That was a very weird mv.....the movements felt awkward and the editing was all over the place. :redface:

Is Ms. Petras always so awkward and stiff in all her visuals? There is no personality or star power to be found.

video ate!

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Is Ms. Petras always so awkward and stiff in all her visuals? There is no personality or star power to be found.

this, it's sad. i guess the song reached its peak its first week

I liked the video it was very cute with a lot of looks 

Im still not a big fan of the song but the video made me like it a little bit more, I dont hate the song either but im still not a big fan

Love the video :hippo:

7 minutes ago, limelightofdawn said:

Really rooting for Kim. It was cute and I hope we get an album announcement soon. She deserves it because she has worked really hard to get here ✌️

i agree :clap3: I'm so proud of her for coming this far. video def exceeded my expectations, I thought it would be a mess. 

Also- she said the album and tour announcement is coming soon somewhere "epic" she said 

I liked the video!

LOVED Nicki with that red hair!

kim’s dancers have more charisma behind her then she does in this video 

it looks like she’s nervous or something to me

OK at first watch:

- Kim looks awkward and stiff. Nicki looked ok. 

-No Theme - I don't get it !!

-Kim looked the best as the nurse yet we got 10 seconds of it !

-With that long pony tail, I expected her to whip it around way more than once. 

-There was little to no choreography! Not even for the chorus ! 

-No peaks- all valleys ! 

-Bring on remixes to save this ship from sinking ALONE!

She needs to absolutely work on her self esteem and any form of body dysmorphia she may have going on cause there's definitely a disconnection in the way she actually looks and the way she edits herself in her photos and she doesn't need to.

36 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

she said video is inspired by classic dance videos: Alex Gaudino - Destination Calabria, DJ Eric Prydz - Call On Me, Princess Superstar - Perfect 
she did a lot of songs with Guetta
Luke Gilford did album package

I wonder if the David Guetta songs are for the album

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.