• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Anye

• XAMJ

• Rafael

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the movie, I really enjoyed it. F critics.

Just got out of the theater, it was full! ~Well it was half full and that’s a lot for my country~ I  loved it, J Legend is back:jonny6:

5 hours ago, KanMap said:

Just got back from the movie, I really enjoyed it. F critics.

The critics aren't really giving this bad reviews though? Just not acclaim. But still good.

• ATRL Moderator

Planning on seeing it this week. Some friends had a great time watching and the fact that critics have been largely supportive of a raunchy rated R film makes me think this is a cut above what people thought it'd be. Plus trailer looked hilarious and I'll always have a soft spot for J Law :heart:

Watched it today and loved it. JLaw remains iconic 

Saw it last night... was not expecting to see JLaw's milk bubbles in full display :bloo: tbh kinda seems like the wrong movie to go fully naked for... but I still enjoyed the movie nonetheless... I give it a 6/10 

On 6/25/2023 at 3:40 AM, PieceBy said:

My bf wanted to watch this so we went to the cinema. I recommend it. Love Jennifer. The audience liked it too. 

Reveal hidden contents

But I’m not sure how I feel about the beach scene in which she’s “kicked in her nuts”… that was intense 

Spoiler

omg same here! I felt uncomfortable watching her fully naked, fighting those kids off at the beach... such a vulnerable position to be in. Idk how she felt comfortable filming that lol. 

1 hour ago, shinyshimmery said:
  Hide contents

omg same here! I felt uncomfortable watching her fully naked, fighting those kids off at the beach... such a vulnerable position to be in. Idk how she felt comfortable filming that lol. 

Spoiler

I mean fighting naked was Ok. But as the girl put her fingers inside JLaw *****… yeah I was concerned, shocked 

Can't wait to see this!  Glad JLaw is slaying!

5 minutes ago, PieceBy said:
  Hide contents

I mean fighting naked was Ok. But as the girl put her fingers inside JLaw *****… yeah I was concerned, shocked 

Spoiler

omg I didn't even catch that! no way!!!

5 minutes ago, shinyshimmery said:
  Hide contents

omg I didn't even catch that! no way!!!

Spoiler

Maybe I misunderstood it. But it looked like it for me. That’s when JLaw character hold her ***** (just like guys always do after the the kick in their ****) and she fell/kneel down and the fight was over  

This movie is certified classic comedy already :ahh:

I want to watch this with a friend this weekend, is it worth it? lol

7 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

I want to watch this with a friend this weekend, is it worth it? lol

Yes, it's really great.

No Hard Feelings has been accused of promoting sexual grooming.[28] In an article for Bust, Carmella D'Acquisto wrote, "take a moment to think about if this film would be made if the genders were reversed. Can you imagine pitching a film where a 32-year old man was paid to groom and coerce a 19-year-old woman into having sex that she doesn't want to have? No one would make that movie. But it's presented as funny and quirky when a grown woman does the manipulating."[29]

4 hours ago, midnightdawn said:

No Hard Feelings has been accused of promoting sexual grooming.[28] In an article for Bust, Carmella D'Acquisto wrote, "take a moment to think about if this film would be made if the genders were reversed. Can you imagine pitching a film where a 32-year old man was paid to groom and coerce a 19-year-old woman into having sex that she doesn't want to have? No one would make that movie. But it's presented as funny and quirky when a grown woman does the manipulating."[29]

Points were made. 

This was funny and the dark comedy kept making me think about Bad Teacher and ding dong, it was written by the director of this one.

Overall it was entertaining and good vehicle for JLaw to come back, the first two acts were funny but the last one felt kinda mid and rushed like I never got the joke with the friends and the deal with her father.

7 hours ago, midnightdawn said:

This film is based on a true story. :isudumblmao:

Went and saw the movie yesterday with a friend, and I definitely laughed my ass off!

My friend did have an issue with the whole plot and the fact that the movie wouldn't have been made if the genders were switched, and still found the whole relationship really awkward.

I think it's part of the charm of the movie. I believed in the plot and I loved the situations it created!

J.Law for the win! I'm just sad she said she's gonna take a break again... Judging her IMDB, we won't see her before late 2024...

Just a question about the ending that left us a bit puzzled:

Spoiler

Maddie sold her house to her friends (we are meant to think they're really close but they were kind of bitchy in the few scenes we saw) but didn't that guy come to her door to tell her the taxes are gonna be expensive as ****? So what? Now her friends are supposed to work 3 jobs each to afford that house? Did I miss something in the American law?

6 minutes ago, Tangane said:

Went and saw the movie yesterday with a friend, and I definitely laughed my ass off!

My friend did have an issue with the whole plot and the fact that the movie wouldn't have been made if the genders were switched, and still found the whole relationship really awkward.

I think it's part of the charm of the movie. I believed in the plot and I loved the situations it created!

J.Law for the win! I'm just sad she said she's gonna take a break again... Judging her IMDB, we won't see her before late 2024...

Just a question about the ending that left us a bit puzzled:

Reveal hidden contents

Maddie sold her house to her friends (we are meant to think they're really close but they were kind of bitchy in the few scenes we saw) but didn't that guy come to her door to tell her the taxes are gonna be expensive as ****? So what? Now her friends are supposed to work 3 jobs each to afford that house? Did I miss something in the American law?

Did she say that? Really?

3 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Did she say that? Really?

Yes I watched a few interviews she did for the press tour and she did say that. But like I said, she has numerous movies in pre-production so that break is only gonna last a few months (for her before shooting). Sorry I don't feel like rewatching all the interviews I watched, I wish I had proof of what I heard. :noparty:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.