No Hard Feelings | JLaw’s smash comedy | now on VOD | on Netflix Sept 23rd

Anye

Such a good film! 

I died at the beach scene and everyone was laughing out loud throughout the film :clap:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Anye

• XAMJ

• Rafael

Top Posters In This Topic

This was SUCH a good movie and that’s coming from me, a certified movie critic! 
JLaw does it again :clap3:

50 million :heart2:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anye said:

50 million :heart2:

Probably not breaking even but for an R rated comedy in this climate this is pretty decent! Thank you Jennifer! :clap3:

Going to see this tonight. Will be back with my GENUINE & HONEST review.

Cheers Reviews:

I think Jennifer Lawrence, lovingly referred to as Jlaw, is kind of obnoxious, overrated, and annoying. She started that annoying relatability shtick. 

But my God did she do the thing in this film. Laughed hard multiple times. Was rooting for Percy and Maddie. Movie had me thinking “hmmm maybe the age gap isn’t that bad…”. I was rooting for JLAW aka Maddie. She brought the character to life. She was funny and relatable. THIS is where Jennifer Lawrence shines. She needs to bring back R rated, low budget, comedies for ADULTS. This was such a delight to see in theater and I highly recommend it. Percy is so adorable and rootable too! The cast was perfect.

8.5/10 maybe even a 9. I really liked it. :clap3: she proved me wrong!

when the fawking Princeton jock said “23? You old as ****.” I FELT PERSONALLY ATTACKED LMAO.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Such a great and funny movie, me and my bf were dying throughout the whole movie :dies: and the whole theater room was too. 

On 7/1/2023 at 8:53 PM, XAMJ said:

A 52% drop on weekend 2 is really good!

This is doing decently but the way you (and to a lesser extent Grace) are painting this out to be some monster hit is sending me :dies: 

Anyway, can't wait to watch again when it hits streaming. The nude fight scene had my fiancé, me, and the six other people in the theatre HOWLING. 

@Walk_Away21

• Haha 1

Just now, Reverse Warholian said:

This is doing decently but the way you (and to a lesser extent Grace) are painting this out to be some monster hit is sending me :dies: 

Anyway, can't wait to watch again when it hits streaming. The nude fight scene had my fiancé, me, and the six other people in the theatre HOWLING. 

@Walk_Away21

I’m howling at some people painting this as some Hangover sized smash.

• Haha 1

This was pure fun. Nothing to be taken seriously, but of course, miss JLaw outsold. :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

@Walk_Away21

I’m on Jlaws payroll 

Nice!

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Watching this in theaters tomorrow! Hyped!!

21 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

:alexz2:

She needs to do more comedy/romcom, it suits her really well.

Smashing! :clap3:

It was okay, nothing special. Didn’t make me laugh. JLaw was sweet as usual :heart:

Loved this movie so much when I saw it with friends last week. Tried to re-Watch it with my mom this past weekend but it’s already out of all 4 of my closest theaters :/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.