• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sad Serenade

• calvinharrisfan

• Smarticle

• Delirious

On 3/29/2023 at 8:30 AM, smoore95GAGA said:

That actually just comes off as obnoxious to me bc it just makes it seem like she doesn’t care one bit about the people who enjoy her music.

trust me. she does care. she's been vocal about it. but it's out of her hands unfortunately. let's just be grateful that she's still even able to release at all.

On 4/1/2023 at 3:50 PM, tms said:

I think it's just missing the intro. I think it's just the sound you can hear in her tiktok. Adds like maybe 20 seconds at most.

no because an insider confirmed that was the outro

It's so so good. Like I can't. 9/10 seriously 

• 4 weeks later...

So obsessed with this. I hope she makes an album soon :wanda:

• 1 month later...

this song and Coast are both catchy sunny pop songs, I hope an album will follow at some point 

She actually avoided every question about new music in her recent promo tour for the Spider-Verse movie :katie:

• Haha 1

On 6/7/2023 at 4:21 PM, Sad Serenade said:

She actually avoided every question about new music in her recent promo tour for the Spider-Verse movie :katie:

tbf she really hates talking about other works in a promo tour, but this did feel oddly more dismissive than usual. i'm more surprised they didn't give her a track on the soundtrack... seems like a no brainer to me. 

anyways on twitter MrSLeakT seems pretty sure a new lead track and an album is coming this year. who knows, i know by now not to expect anything.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/9/2023 at 1:55 AM, tms said:

anyways on twitter MrSLeakT seems pretty sure a new lead track and an album is coming this year. who knows, i know by now not to expect anything.

she deserves to have a much bigger pop career. the us rita ora i fear. coast and this were great pop songs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.