Hailee Steinfeld - “SunKissing”

RockYou!

smoore95GAGA

Quite generic but it’s good for what it’s trying to do. 

I know I’m far from the person to ask this but miss Hailee WHERE is the ALBUM???

spacer.png 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sad Serenade

• calvinharrisfan

• Smarticle

• Delirious

Song is fine, I don't really understand why she releases music if her or her team isn't going to do anything. Her music isn't the type that's just going to catch on and go viral, it needs a push.

This is what I want from her. No thoughts, just a sunny basic bop. I am so tired of C-tier pop girls trying to give something edgy and then just being boring (Madison Beer, Sabrina Carpenter etc).

Good song, for me, no better than Coast.

I hope *FINALLY* an album this year.

17 hours ago, Smarticle said:

I completely forgot about this omg. She ate

SunKissing

iTunes:

#10 Brazil

#16 Hungary

#24 Romania

#44 United Kingdom

#60 Belgium

#72 Netherlands

#79 Canada

#95 Mexico

#141 France

#147 Germany

#156 United States

#192 Spain 

:soda:

Hmmm she ate :jonnycat:

How I loved her performance in “Dickinson” :heart2:

Will this get a push?

2 hours ago, Gerry I Shot said:

Will this get a push?

that's the only push I've seen.

For now.

It is a summer song maybe they will push it closer to summer? I love the song more than Coast. I think Hailee deserves so much better.

On 3/24/2023 at 11:15 AM, smoore95GAGA said:

Quite generic but it’s good for what it’s trying to do. 

I know I’m far from the person to ask this but miss Hailee WHERE is the ALBUM???

spacer.png 

she's already made it perfectly clear that this is not up to her but the hold up is the label

On 3/24/2023 at 11:55 AM, Walk_Away21 said:

This is on REPEAT for me :jonny5:

this and coast are honestly sublime. she does harmless pop so well. this eazy breezey california pop soundscape she's going for is it

On 3/24/2023 at 12:00 PM, Beyonnaise said:

This is what I want from her. No thoughts, just a sunny basic bop. I am so tired of C-tier pop girls trying to give something edgy and then just being boring (Madison Beer, Sabrina Carpenter etc).

for madison beer is works because she has this whole moody siren aesthetic that she can sell. for sabrina it's annoying and cringey. for hailee yeah basic bop is where she's at but it's not a problem as long as the material is good

On 3/25/2023 at 1:46 AM, Alfred said:

I loooove that key change moment at 2:20 :heart:

see what happens when songs have bridges and final choruses

4 hours ago, tms said:

It is a summer song maybe they will push it closer to summer? I love the song more than Coast. I think Hailee deserves so much better.

she really does. the way that we should be on her fourth album right now is crazy

On 3/25/2023 at 4:08 PM, Sad Serenade said:

that's the only push I've seen.

For now.

We need radio though. Something Coast never received. 

smoore95GAGA
5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

she's already made it perfectly clear that this is not up to her but the hold up is the label

Don’t you think if I knew that I wouldn’t have asked Hailee where the album was? Why is it so hard for people to explain things online in a non-snarky way? Why is it so annoying that not everyone knows everything you know? :priceless:

I love how singing is like a side project and she just randomly drops bops whenever she feels like it :jonny5: 

On 3/27/2023 at 8:36 AM, smoore95GAGA said:

Don’t you think if I knew that I wouldn’t have asked Hailee where the album was? Why is it so hard for people to explain things online in a non-snarky way? Why is it so annoying that not everyone knows everything you know? :priceless:

my apologies for how i came of. i assumed you were asking that question rhetorically. her situation sucks because she is actually talented and republic is doing nothing with that

On 3/27/2023 at 2:05 PM, Desire said:

I love how singing is like a side project and she just randomly drops bops whenever she feels like it :jonny5: 

shes been wanting to drop an album for awhile now but the label does not seem to want too unfortunately 

smoore95GAGA
On 3/27/2023 at 2:05 PM, Desire said:

That actually just comes off as obnoxious to me bc it just makes it seem like she doesn’t care one bit about the people who enjoy her music.

This is excellent, but you can tell they shortened it to get it below the 3 minute mark 

On 3/29/2023 at 8:36 AM, GardenPanty said:

This is excellent, but you can tell they shortened it to get it below the 3 minute mark 

I think it's just missing the intro. I think it's just the sound you can hear in her tiktok. Adds like maybe 20 seconds at most.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.